Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Practice 10/22/15

TKnight24

The @Colts second practice of the week is underway. Another day of observing for Mike Adams. No sign of Clayton Geathers, Jerrell Freeman

— Kevin Bowen (@KBowenColts)

October 22, 2015

The @Colts second practice of the week is underway. Another day of observing for Mike Adams. No sign of Clayton Geathers, Jerrell Freeman

Welp, almost safe to assume Adams & Geathers aren't gonna play Sunday

Hamilton on Donte Moncrief: “The talent is there. From a physical stature standpoint, he’s ideal (for a WR and football’s important to him.”

— Kevin Bowen (@KBowenColts)

October 22, 2015

Hamilton on Donte Moncrief: “The talent is there. From a physical stature standpoint, he’s ideal (for a WR and football’s important to him.”

Oh now they want Mathis off the pitch count..sad stupid how Mathis wasn't lined up against the 3rd string tackle in the pats game easy couple sacks and defensive pressure

Well...   that 3rd string tackle was their Right Tackle,  Sebastian Vollmer, who flip-flopped over to the left side.    

Not exactly your normal 3rd string tackle.

Plus, the low pitch count has been deliberate so as not to overwork Mathis too early.    You don't want him re-injuring his leg.

It's a gradual process.......

Well... that 3rd string tackle was their Right Tackle, Sebastian Vollmer, who flip-flopped over to the left side.

Not exactly your normal 3rd string tackle.

Plus, the low pitch count has been deliberate so as not to overwork Mathis too early. You don't want him re-injuring his leg.

It's a gradual process.......

oh vollmer sounds wasn't he like great not too long ago?? And I understand the process but at the same time he's had plenty of time to recover if that's the case luck has a lingering injury he should be on a pitch count not Mathis..(yes I know horrible comparison) haha

Agreed. Maybe Hamilton came give us insight to why we changed game plan for long drives in the 1st half to panic in the 2nd half of Pats game???????

I'd like to know that answer too.

It certainly seems we found the "model" in that first offensive series. The best called and executed series of the year i think. The Pats wete stunned. (I was a lil stunned myself. haha)

Agreed.  Maybe Hamilton came give us insight to why we changed game plan for long drives in the 1st half to panic in the 2nd half of Pats game???????

Because that is what Pags told him to do.... 

Kevin Bowen @KBowenColts

Pagano on little run game in the 4th: “We could have stayed the game with the run game a little longer.” Pagano told Pep to go up-tempo.

Kevin Bowen @KBowenColts

Pagano on little run game in the 4th: “We could have stayed the game with the run game a little longer.” Pagano told Pep to go up-tempo.

4:17 PM - 19 Oct 2015

It started in the 3rd quarter not the 4th. Not a Pep fan.

Freeman isn't a big loss vs the run. Hopefully Irving and Moore are ready to go. Freeman stays away to long he might find himself in sub packages.

Adams hurts but Anderson played ok vs NE. I wouldn't mind seeing if Dewey has taken a step. It would be nice if we could get the back end healthy for one game

I'd like to know that answer too.

It certainly seems we found the "model" in that first offensive series. The best called and executed series of the year i think. The Pats wete stunned. (I was a lil stunned myself. haha)

And BB's face during the 1st half had this perpetual, "what is this look", which was priceless

Kevin Bowen @KBowenColts

Still.... Just because you go uptempo, it doesn't mean "abandon the run for chunk plays". I find it hard to believe this is what Pagano actually meant when he discussed this with Pep.

BTW.. I know you're the messenger on this and my post isn't directly to you but to the tweet.