Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Injury Updates, News, Interviews & More

TKnight24

The Colts will be on FOX this Sunday at 1. The crew will be Sam Rosen (play-by-play), John Lynch (color analyst) and Pam Oliver (sideline).

— Kevin Bowen (@KBowenColts)

October 21, 2015

The Colts will be on FOX this Sunday at 1. The crew will be Sam Rosen (play-by-play), John Lynch (color analyst) and Pam Oliver (sideline).

Bet she's glad Chandler Harnish isn't on the team now.

I mean, I get it but shouldn't you strive to play your best football every week?

I hate soundbites.

He was asked whether the team played it's best 60 minutes Sunday night. He said he doesn't want his team to play its best in Week 6, he wants them to get better every week, so he hopes not. 

What are the circumstances behind Payton leaving the Saints? He doesn't want to be there anymore (since Brees is getting old), or is management going to show him the door?

The prevailing theory is that he opts out of his contract to sign with another team.

I hope we get Sean Peyton too. He's one of the best HC's in the NFL. And I just read an article on NFL Trade Rumors about how Grigs could be fired. God I hope so. Then we could get a GM who'd swing for the fences in free agency

It's been posted here and written about on sports websites countless times....

Most big free agent signings are mostly busts......

There are a small number of exception to the rule signings,  but most big signings like Suh, don't pay off.

It's been posted here and written about on sports websites countless times....

Most big free agent signings are mostly busts......

There are a small number of exception to the rule signings,  but most big signings like Suh, don't pay off.

I don't mean guys like Suh. The only potential free agent of that caliber that would be worth it would be Von Miller. I'm talking about going after free agents like Keleche Osemele and Bruce Irvin.