Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Did Henry Anderson get hurt today?

Yoshinator

I was watching the gametracker and saw Henry Anderson get a tackle on the first play for the Colts game before my best friend called and asked me to watch the Vikings/Chargers at his house and hang out. When I got back, Henry Anderson literally had no other stats the rest of the game. Did he get hurt or did he just have a bad game? I'm kinda worried right now.

I was watching the gametracker and saw Henry Anderson get a tackle on the first play for the Colts game before my best friend called and asked me to watch the Vikings/Chargers at his house and hang out. When I got back, Henry Anderson literally had no other stats the rest of the game. Did he get hurt or did he just have a bad game? I'm kinda worried right now.

Not that I'm aware of, he was in the game as of the last defensive play, the failed 2 point conversion and made several plays through out

Next time tell your friend no and watch your own damn game.

And you actually left the comfort of your own home, where the Colts game was on, so you could see your friend and watch the Vikings and Chargers play?

I live in Colorado, the game wasn't available to me here and I don't have Sunday ticket. It was the same game at both places, just wanted to watch it with a friend.

I can't believe how young Anderson and Parry are.. and how productive these two are. We've had defensive lineman here for years and those guys would just get ran over. It's hard to believe that these two are only rookies. I think if we can get Arthur Jones back next season and continue to build around these guys, our defensive line will be promising for years to come. We can truly build a disruptive defense around our line.

I'm not as concerned about our defensive line, but it still needs depth. We really need to do something for the offensive line though.

I would have just stayed home and watched the Colts.

Interesting watching HA.  He gets decent pressure, but at least in this game, he was using the bull rush quite effectively.  Just pushed the G or C right back into Mariota.  Got doubled quite a bit, so I'm sure other teams are getting wary of him.  Doesn't use his hands all that much now it seems in the pash rush.  In preseason he looked like Krueger a little bit.

Interesting watching HA. He gets decent pressure, but at least in this game, he was using the bull rush quite effectively. Just pushed the G or C right back into Mariota. Got doubled quite a bit, so I'm sure other teams are getting wary of him. Doesn't use his hands all that much now it seems in the pash rush. In preseason he looked like Krueger a little bit.

This was his best game pass rush wise. He pushed his man into the backfield with ease quite a bit. He's going to continue to be good vs the run, there's little doubt about that, if he can develop a solid pass rush, look out.

This was his best game pass rush wise. He pushed his man into the backfield with ease quite a bit. He's going to continue to be good vs the run, there's little doubt about that, if he can develop a solid pass rush, look out.

Agreed.  I'd like to see how he and Mathis develop if they are put on the same side during passing downs.