Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Inactives @ Bills

TKnight24

Im assuming Winn is a healthy scratch until he gets to know some of the playbook and at least a week of practices under his belt. Putting him out their now wouldn't do anybody any good...Give him a week...Tell him learn X number of plays and put him in those plays and increase them as you go week to week as he learns them. As a matter of fact I actually wonder if he has even arrived just yet though obviously Cleveland is not far. Im not surprised by the others....except when did Thornton get hurt?. Disappointed Ballard is a scratch

Im assuming Winn is a healthy scratch until he gets to know some of the playbook and at least a week of practices under his belt at least, Putting him out their now wouldn't do anybody any good...Give him a week...Tell him learn X number of plays and put him in those plays and increase them as you go week to week as he learns them. As a matter of fact I actually wonder if he has even arrived just yet though obviously Cleveland is not far. Im not surprised by the others....except when did Thornton get hurt?. Disappointed Ballard is a scratch

Thornton's a healthy scratch. He's still trying to learn the playbook too :)

In all seriousness, I don't know what happened to him

Im assuming Winn is a healthy scratch until he gets to know some of the playbook and at least a week of practices under his belt. Putting him out their now wouldn't do anybody any good...Give him a week...Tell him learn X number of plays and put him in those plays and increase them as you go week to week as he learns them. As a matter of fact I actually wonder if he has even arrived just yet though obviously Cleveland is not far. Im not surprised by the others....except when did Thornton get hurt?. Disappointed Ballard is a scratch

He had a knee injury around August 20th that was described as "week-to-week" at the time.

Thornton has had some type of knee issue for several weeks now....