Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

After 7 long agonizing months

CR91

no more talk about free agency, draft picks, otas, training camp, pre-season.Tomorrow, our colts return. its time for our beloved colts to begin their journey to santa clara. the bleed blue movement begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lombardi:  :colts:  :coltsfb:  :coltshorse:  :coltslogo:  :coltshelmet:  :lombardi:

no more talk about free agency, draft picks, otas, training camp, pre-season.Tomorrow, our colts return. its time for our beloved colts to begin their journey to santa clara. the bleed blue movement begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lombardi:  :colts:  :coltsfb:  :coltshorse:  :coltslogo:  :coltshelmet:  :lombardi:

I was just thinking this same thing. Saturday morning, I looked at the NFL Network and they have a 'running clock' until the pregame show starts..and I'm thinking....its really here....not the poor boy sandwich pre-season...REAL games...

..and so many good matchups like Buffalo and the Colts...key games for later..

Division games or,. in the Colts case, conference games....

.....and despite the weaknesses we think they might have...The Colts are a premier, fun-to-watch championship contending team.

Congratulate yourself for making It through the offseason...everybody!!

I was just thinking this same thing. Saturday morning, I looked at the NFL Network and they have a 'running clock' until the pregame show starts..and I'm thinking....its really here....not the poor boy sandwich pre-season...REAL games...

..and so many good matchups like Buffalo and the Colts...key games for later..

Division games or,. in the Colts case, conference games....

.....and despite the weaknesses we think they might have...The Colts are a premier, fun-to-watch championship contending team.

Congratulate yourself for making It through the offseason...everybody!!

Well put OUM. No more losing the AFC Championship Game woes. No more Deflate Gate headlines...It's finally arrived....Yes, there is a God & this is the year we will return to where we need to be & haven't been since 2009. 

A little excited & overzealous perhaps, but I'm in a good mood right now so don't mess with my blissful state of euphoria man. Life is good & the NFL is back. Amen. 

What really is torture as well as stupid is watching the NFL channel in the off season watching those guys act like what they are discussing is important when all we want is to watch games. How they come up with material to talk about for an entire 12 month ear is over my head.

"If we don't come back victorious then we wont come back at all."

The march for Super Bowl 50 starts in 24 hours and forty minutes.

If 

But there's still the agonizing 6 days in between games. Can we make those disappear somehow? 

If we lose to Buff.  which is VERY possible.  We will need the time to re-group.  And I mean really re-group.  This could be a brutal game and one in which we need every possible second of recovery time.