Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dan O Not Apologizing.

Fx Stryker

Dannny O says he won't apologize for his win. I think this is ridiculous he should be ridiculed as if he did something wrong. They did the right thing and play their best. I'm glad our team is playing for themselves.

http://www.nfl.com/n...w-any-other-way

I saw what Mathis said on Twitter today and I agreed with him 100%. I understand people who want the top pick but it's over the top when people are ripping them a new one for winning when they have complained all year this team has too much talent to be losing.

Yeah he has nothing to apologize for... he played a great game and got us a win at home, and kept the Texans from EVER beating us at home!

Exactly he gets paid to win now not make sure we get the top draft pick so we can draft what would probably turn out to be his replacement on the roster next year.

I saw what Mathis said on Twitter today and I agreed with him 100%. I understand people who want the top pick but it's over the top when people are ripping them a new one for winning when they have complained all year this team has too much talent to be losing.

what was it mathis wrote on twitter?

I'm going to have to check out what he said.

edit: never mind you posted it. lmao

I'm one of the people wanting a number one pick and this is absolutely silly. The colts háve nothing to apologize for at all. While I hope we get first pick I'm not going to root against us. I just won't be upset if we lose. They have nothing to be sorry for. Pathetic they have to even bring it up

"So proud of the way my boys fought last night!! its pretty disgusting that we are being rooted against for a draft pick. #KeepFightingFellas"

I guess he said it Friday I just saw it retweeted today.

Yeah I cant say I disagree with him at all..I feel the same way. Its like someone rooting against me to perform my best when Im at work, which would probably get me fired...You think any colts players want to lose their jobs because they gave up..lol Dont think so..So for everyone who thinks they should just quit on this season, why dont you just quit on your job

I'm one of the people wanting a number one pick and this is absolutely silly. The colts háve nothing to apologize for at all. While I hope we get first pick I'm not going to root against us. I just won't be upset if we lose. They have nothing to be sorry for. Pathetic they have to even bring it up

But you are rooting against the Colts, just in a round about way. You are okay with them losing, and you are rooting like mad for the Rams to get a win next week. I guarantee you, if Indianapolis is ahead of the Jaguars, and at the same time, San Francisco is beating the Rams, you will be the grumpiest person around.

Exactly he gets paid to win now not make sure we get the top draft pick so we can draft what would probably turn out to be his replacement on the roster next year.

Quote of the day.

Yep. He's also playing for a roster spot next year, if not with the Colts then with another team. Besides, he'll soon have 3 new mouths to feed.

But you are rooting against the Colts, just in a round about way. You are okay with them losing, and you are rooting like mad for the Rams to get a win next week. I guarantee you, if Indianapolis is ahead of the Jaguars, and at the same time, San Francisco is beating the Rams, you will be the grumpiest person around.

Quote of the day.

Did I accidentally type in Spanish????

I'm not rooting against the colts. If they lose I won't be upset if they win I will be happy we won but bummed we lost first pick. Read what I'm saying not manipulate it to your liking. You do this in every thread it's getting old.

Why should he? What a dumb question.

Anyways, hopefully he's brought back next year. Whether it's to be the 3rd string behind Manning, Luck or to be the 2nd string behind Manning or Luck.

Painter better be gone next year.

I see no way he is, if we keep a third QB it's pretty clear Orlovsky is the one to keep over Painter unless it's a one year deal and someone else signs him. That's the only way I can see it. If someone else signs Orlovsky and keep a third QB and Painter is more or less an extra arm at the end of the bench.

I'm glad he's not. It's felt so good to see them win these past two games. With my birthday today, the Thursday win was a nice, early birthday gift. Although I kind of wish the game would of been today.

So glad they won, and I'm rooting for a win the last game of the season. No way did I ever want the team to have the stigma of being the 0-16 team. Those guys don't deserve that.

Was he actually being asked to apologize?

To be honest, it was never a "were you sorry you won?" deal; this all came out of the typical twist of nfl.com.... one of their headlines was about "Orlovsky not apologizing". The article itself basically talked about how Dan and the guys fight hard each and every game, regardless of where we could land in the draft. The media just somewhat twisted it to make it look like Dan was defiant in some way. No, the guy was just doing his JOB.

My roommate is a sports journalism major, and he told me that all sports journalism does is try and get a rise out of fans and players. They will push and prod at people, and in this case, twist words to make it look like it is something else.

To be honest, it was never a "were you sorry you won?" deal; this all came out of the typical twist of nfl.com.... one of their headlines was about "Orlovsky not apologizing". The article itself basically talked about how Dan and the guys fight hard each and every game, regardless of where we could land in the draft. The media just somewhat twisted it to make it look like Dan was defiant in some way. No, the guy was just doing his JOB.

Thank goodness. Wanting the first pick is one thing. Getting mad at the players for competing and doing their job is a whole other thing entirely.

Ditto. Co-sign on this.

The real fans are happy the team has won two games. They were showing pics on the jumbo TV, inside Lucas during a TV time out I believe, on Thursday & they showed some woman holding up a Lose for Luck sign. The booing was pretty loud! I'm happy they won! The fans who stayed until the end of the game were thrilled they won! He should feel proud! :applause: