Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

are the colts ready

OLD FAN MAN

if the new points after a td rules goes into effect are the colts ready? do we have monsters on the front 7 who can stop a rb at the goal line? do we have run blocking monsters on the o-line, so a rb can get in the end zone from the 1 or 2 yd line? just asking.

if the new points after a td rules goes into effect are the colts ready? do we have monsters on the front 7 who can stop a rb at the goal line? do we have run blocking monsters on the o-line, so a rb can get in the end zone from the 1 or 2 yd line? just asking.

good question cant wait for the season to start so we can find out..this our year the Messiah going to get his first MVP

I don't think there's going to be a rule change. If we want to go for two then go for it. No need to kick an extra pointer after. That's is going to cause more of a concern for injuries. That's just my opinion though. Would be cool to have 9 points on an opening drive if guys come out unharmed each time.

We got a little meaner in the linebacking corps wit Cole and Irving.  Mathis is a big ???

On the defensive front I feel we are lacking, unless Hughes and Kerr decided to hurt people this year.

Offensive Line?  I think we will have to see how they gel together.  I think we will be OK with draft coming too.

Speaking of draft....need that big, and we still need a SS who can come up and hit at the line of scrimmage as well :colts:  :colts:  :colts:  :colts:  :colts: