Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Players likely to drop that you are fine to draft in round 1 or other rounds

If : _________ falls to the ____ round I'd love to have them.

Ty Shambrilo                    3/4

Ereck Flowers                  2 

David Cobb                      3/4

Paul Dawson                   2

Nate Orchard                  3

Chris Hackett                  3/4

Quandre Diggs               6/7

After watching Ereck Flowers in the kick out drill, and players literally going around him like a turnstyle, I do not want him. His footwork was terrible. He is going to fall after that one drill!

Have you seen his tape vs Florida St.? I'm not saying that Flowers is definitely going to be a good player at the next level, but he looked dominant against some future NFLers. Admittedly, he looked pathetic in drills.

Arik Armstead if he fell to us in the first. The guy is only 20. He has one of the highest ceilings of any player in the draft. I don't care if he's a project, he's got stuff that you're just born with.

Denzel Perryman in the 2nd round. I was wrong in thinking he was a 1st rounder. Combine confirmed that. Still a talented player though.

Tevin Coleman in the 3rd or 4th round. He's overrated here because he's from IU, but it's not like he's a bad player. I like Langford better but I could live with Coleman.

Carl Davis if he fell to round 2

You guys realize this kid has had 2 ACL surgeries right? I wouldn't touch him.

As far as I understand, once a player is past an ACL issue -- and Kikaha looks like he is -- there's nothing to really worry about. As long as the damage was isolated to ligaments, no cartilage or fibro-cartilage damage, then he should be fine.

I understand your concern but the Colts do need an offensive linemen on the roster to learn the position in the pros. Good offensive linemen are very hard to find and at least one needs to be drafted. IMO

We need good players and especially young talent everywhere. I don't get the drum beating for one side of the ball or the other. 

The Colts could use a big body in the middle, Eddie Goldman might fall. I's like to see someone in the middle getting attention, but I haven't seen any safties that might fall to us make us jump for joy. DBG and Chris Cooley might fall to us, to speed/big outside receivers.

As far as I understand, once a player is past an ACL issue -- and Kikaha looks like he is -- there's nothing to really worry about. As long as the damage was isolated to ligaments, no cartilage or fibro-cartilage damage, then he should be fine.

that is what they say I am not that high on Kikaha he struggled standing up at the senior bowl..

The ACL's scare me. I guess if was still there in the 3rd