Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I would rather bring Bradshaw back on a 1 year deal !! having a 300+ lineman land on your leg is not being injury prone as some on this forum think, he was playing really well until that !!

I would love to bring him back for cheap and have him as our third down back if we're able to get another starting back in here.

I would love to bring him back for cheap and have him as our third down back if we're able to get another starting back in here.

Yes, this what I was thinking. Bradshaw was awesome until that injury and if a RB falls to us in the draft, it would be perfect. Also, I'm not giving up on ballard, just hope he can stay injury free.

I would rather bring Bradshaw back on a 1 year deal !! having a 300+ lineman land on your leg is not being injury prone as some on this forum think, he was playing really well until that !!

He is injury prone though.... I agree he was playing great. Just like he does every season until he gets injured. I don't think he has played over 10 games in any season besides maybe 1 year. That's injury prone. Good player when healthy though.

I wouldn't be too bothered by it but the Colts wouldn't do it and it would bring a lot of negative attention to the Colts.

I'm still pretty certain Ray Rice won't play again.  In fact if he does play I have some crow to eat if he plays in 3 or more regular season games.