Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brady "Sour Grapes"

chrisfarley

Boston itself has an inferiority complex. They need to cheat in multiple sports and bid for an Olympics that will bring nothing but more taxes, traffic, and terrorism threats to our citizens. As well as the Mayor revoking the first amendment (http://www.infowars.com/freedom-of-speech-boston-mayor-bans-bad-mouthing-of-olympics-as-facebook-will-filter-out-fake-news/). It's an us vs. them town. The jealousy that started because despite the country starting there, NY is the real center of the world and they can't handle it.

^^^^^^^^

Things Jeremy Lane believes.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boston itself has an inferiority complex. They need to cheat in multiple sports and bid for an Olympics that will bring nothing but more taxes, traffic, and terrorism threats to our citizens. As well as the Mayor revoking the first amendment (http://www.infowars.com/freedom-of-speech-boston-mayor-bans-bad-mouthing-of-olympics-as-facebook-will-filter-out-fake-news/). It's an us vs. them town. The jealousy that started because despite the country starting there, NY is the real center of the world and they can't handle it.

Hey, Hey now, America started in Philly.

^^^^^^^^

Things Jeremy Lane believes.

Well, as someone who actually drives for a profession throughout NE I for one pray we don't get it. The traffic is bad enough during the Marathon, Democratic convention, * attaching themselves to barrels in the middle of the highway, etc.  Heck even on a NORMAL day it's god awful.

I can't even imagine the fustercluck that the Olympics would bring. It would be even worse than that summer they spent redoing all the bridges on 93 North Boston shutting it down to 1-2 lanes a few years back.

Well, as someone who actually drives for a profession throughout NE I for one pray we don't get it. The traffic is bad enough during the Marathon, Democratic convention, heck even on a NORMAL day.

I can't even imagine the fustercluck that the Olympics would bring. It would be even worse than that summer they spent redoing all the bridges on 93 North Boston shutting it down to 1-2 lanes a few years back.

Yeah. Do you remember the World Cup in 94? I think that went Ok for the most part but it will be a nightmare getting around ...

Yeah. Do you remember the World Cup in 94? I think that went Ok for the most part but it will be a nightmare getting around ...

That was a looooooong time ago. Congestion is substantially worse now, unfortunately.

On the plus side, D.C. and NYC usually have it worse. That's saying something! Although the Olympics would temporarily give us the biggest traffic mess in America award for several months.

If this turns out to be a long time issue, I'm for Mr. Kraft losing his right to own the franchise in addition to other penalties.  If one "in-poor-taste" racial joke can doom an owner, there comes a point where the cheating culture at a franchise needs to be cleansed.  Period.   

Kraft is Goodell's bobo and his most successful franchise. Get a grip already.

Kraft is Goodell's bobo and his most successful franchise. Get a grip already.

This is what you all are counting on.....    that nothing will happen because Kraft is Goodell's  bff...

how sad and pathetic  

tick....tick....tick...... :bomb::explode:  :Nuke:

Just read on rotoworld that some league sources believe that this was a kind of set up to catch the Pats in the act since teams were complaining about them using deflated balls. Not sure how far that goes but it does put a wrinkle on how things turnes out.

I see nothing on rotoworld about any kind of "set up." What in the heck does that mean ? Like someone snuck in and put a pin next to the balls figuring somebody would stick it in the hole and let air out ? What you have really is befuddling me.

I see nothing on rotoworld about any kind of "set up." What in the heck does that mean ? Like someone snuck in and put a pin next to the balls figuring somebody would stick it in the hole and let air out ? What you have really is befuddling me.

Lots of tinfoil hats out there on this one ... on both sides.

If I wasnt posting on my phone id post the link.....thwy likend it to more of a sting operation type thing

Kraft stuck up for Goodell when he messed himself all over the place with Rice. One hand washes the other ...

No, that is NOT how it works.   I can't even believe you said that...  oh wait,  it's you,  yes I can.

If you think for one minute Goodell lets this go because he owes Kraft a hand wash.....

Oh why do I even bother....   :facepalm:

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 24, 2015 - review
Hidden by Nadine, January 24, 2015 - review

No, that is NOT how it works.   I can't even believe you said that...  oh wait,  it's you,  yes I can.

If you think for one minute Goodell lets this go because he owes Kraft a hand wash.....

Oh why do I even bother....   :facepalm:

Gramz, with all do respect, you really need to educate yourself on sports business ... it is as corrupt as it gets.

And Goodell works for Kraft and the other 31 owners ... in case you didn't know.

Gramz, with all do respect, you really need to educate yourself on sports business ...

And Goodell works for Kraft and the other 31 owners ... in case you didn't know.

Oh, I am very well aware...... and the other 31 owners are getting a little fed up,   in case you didn't know.

Oh, I am very well aware...... and the other 31 owners are getting a little fed up,   in case you didn't know.

Nah, they are just jealous of the success ... and Kraft was the first and most vocal of all the owners to stick up for the bubbling Goodell and also the main reason why the CBA got done a few years ago.

Nah, they are just jealous of the success ... and Kraft was the first and most vocal of all the owners to stick up for the bubbling Goodell and also the main reason why the CBA got done a few years ago.

So that gives his organization a free pass to cheat.   Got It.

Thanks for schooling me in the way it works.

Nah, they are just jealous of the success ... and Kraft was the first and most vocal of all the owners to stick up for the bubbling Goodell and also the main reason why the CBA got done a few years ago.[/quote

Nobody is jealous of a bunch of cheaters. Give it up.

So the Cowboys, Steelers, 49ers, Giants, Packers, and Redskins who have more Superbowl victories are jealous of a team with less championships and a less impressive history? The Raiders who have equal amounts of Superbowl titles are not jealous, they hate your guts for the stupid tuck rule.The Rams, Panthers, and Eagles hate you for cheating not your "success". The Colts I can tell you with certainty are not jealous. More history, no cheating= the Colts are better. I hate to burst your bubble but no one is jealous of the Patriots. They are hated because they are a dirty franchise that has only achieved success through cheating. Going to say this again, the Giants laugh at your existence and thank you for their two most recent Lombardi's.

Gramz, with all do respect, you really need to educate yourself on sports business ... it is as corrupt as it gets.

AM you really think anyone on here believes for one second that you know anything about sports or the sports business? That may be the problem.

If I wasnt posting on my phone id post the link.....thwy likend it to more of a sting operation type thing

Then they should have had a video of everyone that touched that bag of balls. But I think the sting thing is a little strong for what transpired.

Yes you can. You easily can. If they win then they beat the seahawks fair and square but the path to get there is riddled with cheating. You realize how lucky you are that your New England Patriots got caught in the Colts game when they didn't need to instead of against the Ravens game when they did?

lol!!!!!

Nah, they are just jealous of the success ... and Kraft was the first and most vocal of all the owners to stick up for the bubbling Goodell and also the main reason why the CBA got done a few years ago.[/quote

Nobody is jealous of a bunch of cheaters. Give it up.

Im suppose to adopt the beliefs of a "radio broadcaster" that can't even quote on a forum with technology thats over 10 years old?

Right!

Im suppose to adopt the beliefs of a "radio broadcaster" that can't even quote on a forum with technology thats over 10 years old?

Right!

Why are you here then.I don't understand why you pats fans feel the need to come on another teams forum and defend your teams "honor" if you think there is nothing to this.to each his own i guess,

So the Cowboys, Steelers, 49ers, Giants, Packers, and Redskins who have more Superbowl victories are jealous of a team with less championships and a less impressive history? The Raiders who have equal amounts of Superbowl titles are not jealous, they hate your guts for the stupid tuck rule.The Rams, Panthers, and Eagles hate you for cheating not your "success". The Colts I can tell you with certainty are not jealous. More history, no cheating= the Colts are better. I hate to burst your bubble but no one is jealous of the Patriots. They are hated because they are a dirty franchise that has only achieved success through cheating. Going to say this again, the Giants laugh at your existence and thank you for their two most recent Lombardi's.

No franchise has been more successful the last 15 years ... that was my point.