Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

we must stop hill.

Stephen

Hill is the biggest threat on bengals.

Good insight he has only lead the NFL in rushing since week 8. Aren't you the guy who declared our season over?

Cinny can't score with us not at Lucas Oil. They get behind have to start tossing the ball Dalton will throw it to Adams a couple of times done deal.

Good insight he has only lead the NFL in rushing since week 8. Aren't you the guy who declared our season over?

Cinny can't score with us not at Lucas Oil. They get behind have to start tossing the ball Dalton will throw it to Adams a couple of times done deal.

Stats from the past mean nothing. Any given Sunday. Anyone, anywhere can break out and have a big game.

I'm confident we can stop him. I'm actually more worried about Bernard in the short passing game

You want them to throw..it speeds the game up and creates more pose4ssions..all good for Indy...

Crowd noise is a big factor, too....it makes the o-linemen a tick slower..more prone to false start

Run D has been solid. They got gashed in the NE game, but other than that they've been pretty good. Most of the big yards have come late when they were gassed, and that skews the numbers a bit. When the offense can't stay on the field, teams ran it, especially sitting on a lead. Run defenses wear down that way

Stats from the past mean nothing. Any given Sunday. Anyone, anywhere can break out and have a big game.

I don't recall posting anything about stats from the past.

Either way I totally agree with you any given Sunday that is why we play the games.

I expect this Sunday will be ours and we will see a renewed optimism on the board come Sunday night.

I don't recall posting anything about stats from the past.

Either way I totally agree with you any given Sunday that is why we play the games.

I expect this Sunday will be ours and we will see a renewed optimism on the board come Sunday night.

...or the first sticky post for which of our coaches are going to get fired.

Held them to 15 yards rushing as a team last time we played them albeit Bernard got the bulk of the caries. We've been a pretty good run D no matter what the "experts" say because of one game.

Hill has rushed for nearly a thousand yards.   Most SINCE our game.    To dismiss him because we held him to 15 yards would almost be like them saying Dante Moncrief and Boom Herron are nothing to worry about because they didn't hurt them when we played them.

In short,  things change.    For us AND them.

We have to stop Hill.    We have to stop Bernard.

Hill has rushed for nearly a thousand yards.   Most SINCE our game.    To dismiss him because we held him to 15 yards would almost be like them saying Dante Moncrief and Boom Herron are nothing to worry about because they didn't hurt them when we played them.

In short,  things change.    For us AND them.

We have to stop Hill.    We have to stop Bernard.

Exactly..I;m not concerned about the Bengals throwing the ball..They gain some yards and score some points but Andy D. always throws

you one or two and we can outscore them in a shootout..

...They lack a big time pass rush..this is the team we wanted to play

Exactly..I;m not concerned about the Bengals throwing the ball..They gain some yards and score some points but Andy D. always throws

you one or two and we can outscore them in a shootout..

...They lack a big time pass rush..this is the team we wanted to play

Our team lacks pass blocking and we learned from the cowboys game we cannot block any pass rush

Exactly..I;m not concerned about the Bengals throwing the ball..They gain some yards and score some points but Andy D. always throwsyou one or two and we can outscore them in a shootout.....They lack a big time pass rush..this is the team we wanted to play

Especially with Green out and Gresham banged up..