Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New England (-10.5) @ NY Jets (12-21-14) (Merge)

oldunclemark

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, December 21, 2014 - talking about moderation
Hidden by Nadine, December 21, 2014 - talking about moderation

I don't have the luxury of "skirting the edge," that's my point.

Well I was only messing with you to begin with so let's not get booted as a result of it

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right, obviously he'd have to have passed the protocol or he wouldn't even be questionable but they don't need him to beat

the Jets and Buffalo has a fairly hard hitting secondary.

The concussion thing is a newer postseason problem. You can play with a broken hand or cracked back or busted ribs if you feel like it ..but the law wont let you play with a concussion..

Once a guy clears protocol very late in the year. you might want to sit him so you have him for money games

This is a  money game though. Pats need to win out to secure number one seed and two division games are never cake walks. My guess is he starts and if the Pats pull away early, they sit him the second half. That is my hope anyways.

You're right, obviously he'd have to have passed the protocol or he wouldn't even be questionable but they don't need him to beat

the Jets and Buffalo has a fairly hard hitting secondary.

The concussion thing is a newer postseason problem. You can play with a broken hand or cracked back or busted ribs if you feel like it ..but the law wont let you play with a concussion..

Once a guy clears protocol very late in the year. you might want to sit him so you have him for money games

They have ruled Edelman out for Sunday with thigh and concussion as well as Blount with shoulder. Jonas Gray gets his chance to shine again.

Several posts were removed from this thread.

A few reminders.  

1) Don't talk about moderators or moderation and how unfair they are to you.  Easy enough to create a one sided version of what has happened in the past and paint yourself the innocent targeted completely blameless poster.

We don't talk about you in the forums and the rule is you do  not talk about us either.  If you want to talk to a moderator, use pm

2.) Stop name calling.  Telling someone they are not smart enough is a personal shot.  

3.) Us the report button.  If you do not report posts that violate our site rules............you have no business at all complaining that moderators are not omniscient..

Of course the pass is tipped and Amendola still catches it.

Did anyone see that measurement? It was short on the sticks and the refs still gave the Pats a first down. For crying out loud...

Go figure. :sigh:  The refs don't want to mess up their home winning record.

it was still not a first down regardless. The positioning the refs gave was way off...

If that were true then they would have changed the call with the Challenge...  Jets challenged the play and the refs confirmed the ruling on the field, there is no controversy there it was a first down.

No it was not.

Yes, it clearly was when the refs reviewed the play over & over again in slow-motion and confirmed that it was in fact, a first down. Everyone laughed when I kept saying that I was nervous about this game, and this is exactly why.  The Jets just spend more time preparing and play with that Super Bowl type mentality whenever its against the Pats.

Its been that way for years and years... always seems to come down to the wire with a lot of big plays, penalties etc deciding the game.