Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New England (-10.5) @ NY Jets (12-21-14) (Merge)

oldunclemark

It was amusing the first 4 games of the season when Brady was pouting how he'd throw the worst passes to Dobson and Thompkins like a brat. He'd only throw to Edelman and Gronk the first 4 games of the season. I guess he didn't like using Jimmy G's and McDaniels' pre-season offense where Jimmy was hooking up with Tyms left and right.

He was hooking up with Tyms against 3rd stringers, most of which wouldn't even Mae the squad

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you don't mean the guy that could not find a job last off season and ended up signing with the pats do you? . . . if he is that good why did he not get signed.   Hey didn't Blount clear waivers too while we are at it. 

I love Edelman but lets not drag out the ole "he has a better team around him" excuse again.  Please it gets old and one looses credibility.  

I have to admit, you're correct. Nobody signed Edelman, and he was free.

It does? Their stats with similar with Brady leading more TDs drives than Rodgers ... and MVP is based on all 16 games not just one.

How many times did Brady get short field to work with due to special teams kickoffs and punt returns?.

How many times the defense created turnovers and take away to give ball back to Brady?.

Rodgers has to do more than Brady to win and still his overall INT and passer ratings are better.

Rodgers is the best QB in the NFL today.

MVP is between him and Watt. If you try to debate this, it's pure bias.

How many times did Brady get short field to work with due to special teams kickoffs and punt returns?.

How many times the defense created turnovers and take away to give ball back to Brady?.

Rodgers has to do more than Brady to win and still his overall INT and passer ratings are better.

Like I said Brady has done more with more. Most points scored, best record in football, tougher schedule with a much better strength of victory over Rodgers and the Pack.

Prove me how GB is better than NE as a team overall.

okay Mexican Standoff . . . prove to me that NE has a better overall team than GB . . .

The last time I checked in 2011 Matt Flynn set franchise offensive records when playing with Rodgers teammates . . . you know what I am saying . . .

Why does a guy who obviously hates Tom Brady feature a quote where Brady is praising Manning in his sig block?

I hate to say it, but it makes you seem like a child.

so then I take it you do not have a problem with Brady getting a MVP vote last year as he beat the MVP winner head to head correct?

Huh you misunderstood it

I meant the overall team how it performed on both sides.

I asked you to prove how GB is a better team than NE overall?.

Sure like making Mankins the highest paid Guard in the NFL and Gostkowski the highest paid kicker in the NFL.

Brady clearly has a grudge against WR's like he did with Thompkins, Dobson and Tyms.

Tyms isn't better than Dobson or Thompkins.

And if Lafell gets injured they got no true WR.  lol @ plugging Tyms in there.

Highest paid kicker? Remind me what a high paid kicker is.  12 mil a year? lol.   proportion is your ally my friend.

I do get a kick out of your Brady has a grudge though. Keep em' coming!

You keep picking those fights with every poster who makes any original comment.  Who knows, maybe it will work out for you better on this board than it has in the real world.

Grandpa, you posted on mine first and called me a child.

Who is taking shots at who?.

I even wished you happy new year :)

Grandpa, you posted on mine first and called me a child.

Who is taking shots at who?.

I even wished you happy new year :)

You're a common curse of the internet - a troll.  Having the avatar photo that you have, along with your sig block, can only mean one thing. You're trying to provoke other posters.  Just put me on ignore please. 

Huh you misunderstood it

I meant the overall team how it performed on both sides.

I asked you to prove how GB is a better team than NE overall?.

And I asked you as you made a blanket response in post #133 earlier . . . we can go round and round about team mates till we are blue in the face unless there is something clear that we can both agree upon . . . bottom line your point is about Rodgers numbers on offense, I made point regarding what a back up did in 2011 with Rodgers teammates, and who I do not think is a starting QB, but when he was allow to substitute with Rodgers teammates he set records . . . you really can not make an argument that our offensive teammates are better than GBs . . .

Cobb is solid, Nelson is an elite WR and the third option the rookie led the NCAAs in yardage last year.  And Lacey is no hack.   We start a guy in Blount that no one wanted, not to mention that Edelman could find a team to sign him when he left for FA. 

One could make an argument that this year we have a few more playmakers on defensive, but for me that is mitigated by what GB has extra on offensive.

And I asked you as you made a blanket response in post #133 earlier . . . we can go round and round about team mates till we are blue in the face unless there is something clear that we can both agree upon . . . bottom line your point is about Rodgers numbers on offense, I made point regarding what a back up did in 2011 with Rodgers teammates, and who I do not think is a starting QB, but when he was allow to substitute with Rodgers teammates he set records . . . you really can not make an argument that our offensive teammates are better than GBs . . .

Cobb is solid, Nelson is an elite WR and the third option the rookie led the NCAAs in yardage last year.  And Lacey is no hack.   We start a guy in Blount that no one wanted, not to mention that Edelman could find a team to sign him when he left for FA. 

One could make an argument that this year we have a few more playmakers on defensive, but for me that is mitigated by what GB has extra on offensive.

Right it will go in circles :)

Highest paid kicker? Remind me what a high paid kicker is.  12 mil a year? lol.   proportion is your ally my friend.

I do get a kick out of your Brady has a grudge though. Keep em' coming!

Brady ran Thompkins and soon Dobson out of town.  I wouldn't be surprised if Tyms is gone after that.  Thompkins, Dobson and Tyms aren't the "Welker/Edelman" dink and dunk type WR's that Brady likes.  Those guys can actually sprint down field for 50 yard bombs.

Watt has no chance unless the Texans make the playoffs. If they do, yes, I would vote Watt. I would vote Brady over Rodgers.

As a Pats fan I have to disagree AM...Rodgers has way less than the Pats.

I mean look at GB defense...they are terrible. Aaron has to always have an awesome game for them to win, for the Pats even if Brady has a bad game they still had the defense bailing them out countless amount of times this season.

Brady ran Thompkins and soon Dobson out of town.  I wouldn't be surprised if Tyms is gone after that.  Thompkins, Dobson and Tyms aren't the "Welker/Edelman" dink and dunk type WR's that Brady likes.  Those guys can actually sprint down field for 50 yard bombs.

Oh I get it- you're saying WRs for the bombs. Right?  That's not a grudge.  If Brady could throw accurate 50 yd bombs yeah- but he can't.

As a Pats fan I have to disagree AM...Rodgers has way less than the Pats.

I mean look at GB defense...they are terrible. Aaron has to always have an awesome game for them to win, for the Pats even if Brady has a bad game they still had the defense bailing them out countless amount of times this season.

I agree that Rodgers has less and to your point he has done less with less whereas Brady has done more with more. Brady will finish with the best record in football, have played a tougher schedule than Rodgers and had a MUCH better strength of victory over Rodgers.

I don't see this as much different than last year when people believed Brady should have gotten it over Manning because he did more with less and also beat him head to head. Manning did more with more than Brady, finished with a better record and was the rightful choice for MVP.

What? How did Brady run Thompkins out of town? He was one of his top targeted receivers last year. Thompkins was not good enough to make the team this year with the addition of Lafells who has been a stud with Brady all year.

Dobson has been hurt in case you missed that. He is on the team but is behind Lafells, Edelman and Amendola on the depth chart.

Are you joking with Tyms? If they guy had any talent at all, he would have been out there more than two games...

Tyms will be better this upcoming year...I still believe this guy will become good, after the suspension he hasn't done much...

I am not sure about Dobson, the guy just can't stay healthy at all, I still want to give him one more year before we pull the plug on him, lets see how he does next preseason.

Hopefully we see some improvement, otherwise we are really set at WR with LaFell,Edelman,Amendola. Tim Wright is gonna be great next year, he will have more time to work with Brady, we might run more dual TE packages.