Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We're now 3rd in the AFC

snkdy

This Browns game reminded me so much of the Detriot game from two years ago where the team did not play well at all and they just found a way at the end. UGLY UGLY game, but I'll take the win on the road against a talented playoff caliber team like the Browns. Ton of respect for them, they are definitely on the rise in Cleveland.

Ouch - I dont want to play the Steelers again and I dont want to see Chargers either both those teams seem to kill us in the playoffs even when we are at home.... we might be one and done this season unless we can solve some serious issues quick!

The Reggie Wayne issue is sad to see, the oline issue comes down to getting healthy guys, and the TY Hilton issue is an issue for any secondary we face.

The team played great defense all day, not an ugly win in my estimation. I thought the back up olinemen were solid, clutch Andrew what else do you want?

If Herron don't get that first down, the Colts would be in big trouble coming down the stretch. I guess that's why it's called a game of inches.

Yeah... not so sure we wanna be playing the Steelers. They definitely know what to do to shred our defense. Wouldn't be happy or feeling goodif we had to play them. On top of how we never know what we're gonna get from our team. They can come out and look great and they can come out and flop. Very inconsistent!

I believe we clinched the division today....

I expect our game next week vs. Texas will be as tough as today's was.

I think we're in for a nightmare game vs. Dallas.    They'll be playing to make the playoffs,  we'll have less motivation.   And they're hot now.   They can run and pass.    That could be a looooong Sunday.

Tennessee is almost like a bye.....

It aint over 'till it's over....

I believe we clinched the division today....

I expect our game next week vs. Texas will be as tough as today's was.

I think we're in for a nightmare game vs. Dallas.    They'll be playing to make the playoffs,  we'll have less motivation.   And they're hot now.   They can run and pass.    That could be a looooong Sunday.

Tennessee is almost like a bye.....

It aint over 'till it's over....

Texans can end up 10-6 if they win out.  Colts would be 9-7 if they lose out.  So, not clinched yet.   If you're assuming we beat Tennessee then we clinched because in a 10-6 tie between the Colts and Texans we would win the tie break due to record against common opponents (third tie breaker).

I wouldn't just "assume" that the Cowboys game is a gimme for either side. We're playing in the Jerry Dome, so they're going to have the advantage.However, we've got a couple of receivers that are just itching to break free (TY and Fleener) and a running back that's eating up D-lines everywhere he goes (BOOM). If Luck can keep his hands on the ball and hit his targets, I'd say we have a great chance of wiping the floor up with the Cowboys.

Besides...we HAVE to win. I'm going to the Cowboys game, and I would hate to think I dropped all of that money for a road loss!  :)

Thank you Steelers. Barring some sort of collapse by NE or DEN, I think we'll stay there.

Ugly game though.

This takes all,the weight off the game with Houston...

Road games can be ugly, I agree...but I came away thinking we have a team that could win the AFC if we dot have to face NE AND Denver...

To have a QBN like we have puts us ahead of 75% of the teams in the NFL..we stole that game today

I don't think we clinched. I think Houston winning kept that from being possible. Not sure though

Thanks!    Glad to learn this!

Texans can end up 10-6 if they win out.  Colts would be 9-7 if they lose out.  So, not clinched yet.   If you're assuming we beat Tennessee then we clinched because in a 10-6 tie between the Colts and Texans we would win the tie break due to record against common opponents (third tie breaker).

If your version of events is true, I'm even happier.     I don't want us clinching too soon.

I want us motivated and hungry for as many games as possible.

Count me among the group that thinks Houston gives us a good game in our house, and that Dallas will be difficult to stop down in Texas.....

That's the problem the Colts have had 16 fumbles or INTs in four games with a good chunk of them at the hands of Luck.  The Colts MUST get that under control. 

A majority of the picks that have been thrown have come off the hands of the receivers, and I can't recall see a team that has had as many balls batted into the air in my many years of watching football. A turnover is a turnover though... and the fumbles have been tough too.

A majority of the picks that have been thrown have come off the hands of the receivers, and I can't recall see a team that has had as many balls batted into the air in my many years of watching football. A turnover is a turnover though... and the fumbles have been tough too.

most of those 16 have been fumbles and most are by Luck. I love the kid too but even he will be the first to tell you he has to do better when it comes to protecting the ball.

most of those 16 have been fumbles and most are by Luck. I love the kid too but even he will be the first to tell you he has to do better when it comes to protecting the ball.

I'm talking about turnovers as a whole, but yes Luck has fumbled, T.Y., Boom, etc... It is time for the team to clean that stuff up, and get a line that doesn't give up that many free shots to the ball carries whoever that happens to be. Trent wasn't blocking at all today which let the corners tee off.

I'm talking about turnovers as a whole, but yes Luck has fumbled, T.Y., Boom, etc... It is time for the team to clean that stuff up, and get a line that doesn't give up that many free shots to the ball carries whoever that happens to be. Trent wasn't blocking at all today which let the corners tee off.

boom wasn't doing much better, both backs didn't block well today. At least Boom had a big run late.