Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

313 of 491, 4,011 yards, 34 TDs

oldunclemark

and tell Skip Bayless...Andrew has thrown just 11 interceptions..in almost 500 attempts

MVP numbers

(but lets be honest, JJ Watt's going to get it)

I think it goes to Rogers. Defensive players don't stand a chance of getting the MVP award in this day and age, and the last one to get it was LT. OJ was the last to get it for a non playoff team, but the Bills were still above 500.

/Skip doesn't deserve to be talked about as the guy is pretty fake.

The QB of whoever wins in today's Patriots vs Packers game will win MVP. JJ Watt should get, (he has been the Most valuable player)but he won't. He's a defensive player on an average team, MVP almost always goes to an offensive guy.

Brady shouldn't win it either. If you take him off that team they still win a few, but if you take Rogers away from Green Bay they are in trouble with that defense.

Lets be honest guys...Watt is playing offense, defense and special teams....He's the MVP

But I'll take a 'Lucky' 5,000 yards and 50 TDs

Yeah, but that is because they need a spark... and he has only scored 3 times on offense I think. So there is nothing too special there.

and tell Skip Bayless...Andrew has thrown just 11 interceptions..in almost 500 attempts

MVP numbers

I still don't understand why anyone cares about what Skip Bayless has to say about...anything. He's a 50+ year old man called "Skip" for goodness sake! A professional troll. 

MVP numbers

Last year JJ helped improve his team to two wins.  They may have 8 this year.  The MVP should be a guy who makes his team contenders.  

THis isn't a knock on Watt, he's the best D player in the league.  It just shows that a D player isn't nearly as VALUABLE as an Offensive player.

MVP numbers

Let's be honest, defenders don't win MVPs.

Lets be honest guys...Watt is playing offense, defense and special teams....He's the MVP

But I'll take a 'Lucky' 5,000 yards and 50 TDs

Let's be honest, defenders don't win MVPs.

Today's game was odd. The offense didn't possess the ball for too log. Boom had a long TD run, and Luck just threw bombs for long TDs. Even his short TD throw to T.Y. came after a long throw to T.Y.

Luck is just so impressive and has shown he can beat you in many ways. Also, I'm not exactly sure, but I think this is the third game in a row that Luck out rushed Trent Richardson.

Skelly..listen to what you just said Watt has scored ONLY 3 Tds on offense and aonly a couole of special teams points

Nothing too special??

If he had 10 that would be something. Now I like JJ, and the man is darn good at his job... but Rogers is the MVP this year. The guy makes his team that 100x better whereas JJ plays only make his marginally better.