Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I Wonder How Adam Vinatieri Feels

Go Blue Horseshoe

I don't know how many times Adam Vinatieri has actually kicked a field goal and/or extra point this season, but it hasn't been many. This guy is one of, if not the best, kickers in the history of the NFL. I would imagine that he is very frustrated right now, but I haven't heard him say a word about it. Even if we don't get into the end zone that often, if we could at least get to within field goal range from time to time Adam would give us a chance to at least be competitve. I just think its too bad that he hasn't had many opportunities this year. A lot of things have been "too bad" about 2011, but I haven't seen or heard anyone talk about this topic in particular yet. Anyone else miss seeing number 4 get to kick it through the uprights?

• When was the last time AV watched all of the playoffs from his couch?

2002 and he was an All Pro that year.

This thread is pretty interesting so I took a moment to look up what he has done this year.

He has kicked the ball 31 times, 16 field goals of which he made 13 and 15 PATs

These 31 attempts are less than half as many kicks as any other season except 2009 when he played 6 games

I took Vinatieri in my fantasy draft thinking the Colts offense would still probably get into field goal range, but wouldn't be able to score TDs...I was half right...and I am dead last in my fantasy league

Man what kind of ffl are you in? I have never seen a league that doesn't allow people to change kickers, and you are dead last because of a kicker? Come on man....

Why don't we ask McAfee to kick field goals? I heard he has much longer range, which is still reachable by the current offense.

The man can punt, kick off, lead the special team tackling, kick long range field goal, play third string qb, and... can he coach?

2002 and he was an All Pro that year.

This thread is pretty interesting so I took a moment to look up what he has done this year.

He has kicked the ball 31 times, 16 field goals of which he made 13 and 15 PATs

These 31 attempts are less than half as many kicks as any other season except 2009 when he played 6 games

Thanks for these stats.