Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

White shoes need to come back

1yrdandacloudofdust

I want the dark blue throwback helmets that we played in on Thanksgiving some years ago when Peyton and Stokely were here.

I couldn't find what I wanted in a real game, but I did find a Madden video with us wearing the throwback helmet.

I want the dark blue throwback helmets that we played in on Thanksgiving some years ago when Peyton and Stokely were here.

I couldn't find what I wanted in a real game, but I did find a Madden video with us wearing the throwback helmet.

http://youtu.be/3m4yOzqa04M

Yeah I like those uniforms a lot! We also used them a couple years back in the game against the Eagles where Austin Collie got injured I'm pretty sure.

Just wish this Madden player used the white shoes with the Blue. The black shoes look goofy.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• This is an interesting topic to discuss and there are and likely will still be many opinions, so what the &%$# I'll offer my opinion as well! LOL   Locks Jonathan Taylor: Clear number one and paid like a franchise back Evan Hull: Drafted by CB/SS to operate as a third down/pass catching back   The case for the rest Trey Sermon: Has the build and play strength to be a durable lead back which makes him the default backup to JT as the lead back. Earned another long look as he performed well when called upon last year AND has a bit of a leg up because he was also with SS in Philly for a year. Familiarity counts sometimes.   Tyler Goodson: As a change-of-pace scat back I guess he could add a different dimension to the backfield and as a return man. I wonder if he adds more value than Pennix (mentioned later).    Zavier Scott: Converted WR from Maine. I am sure they see something in him to sign him and then convert him, perhaps another year on the PS will complete that transition but I don't see him supplanting Sermon or Hull UNLESS they are strictly looking for a special team's guy as a backup?   Trent Pennix: This year's UDFA that was a versatile RB, HB and TE in college and for my fellow Notre Dame fans think how they used Tommy Tremble as a Swiss army knife guy offensively and that was Pennix role. Pennix is technically a better athlete than Tremble (who is absolutely being wasted on the Panthers roster) so I really like his chances over Goodson and Scott because of his versatility and previous HB/TE duties as a blocker. I big, bruiser that can run AND catch the ball out of the backfield, in the flats as an HB or down the seam as an in-line blocker offers a lot of options to a creative play-caller like SS.  I like Granson but I wonder if this is potentially his replacement this year or next? They are extremely similar in size/speed measurables, and this is Granson's contract year so it makes sense if they are looking ahead even if they are listing Pennix as a RB?    Ultimately, I think this decision for the third back and fourth back is dependent on what they decide at WR (Goodson at RB and Gould over Dulin for example) and TE (Cut Alie-Cox and perhaps Pennix as a FB/HB/TE combo over Granson).  
    • I wanted stroud but knew he wouldn't  be there. I did like Richardson  over Levi's though
    • Since you said surprise I will go with Dalton Tucker starting at right guard. He is my niece's husband so have to support the family.
    • There been rumors that Lattimore could be trade by the Saints. If so, didn’t  Ballard previously show interest in him? And how much would he cost at this stage of his career? Would a 2025 3rd get it done similar to how the Sneed deal went down? Would still love a lockdown corner on Indy if they feel they can contend in the playoffs with a healthy Richardson. 
  • Members

• NFLfan

NFLfan 17,480

Moderators
    • Dark Superman

Dark Superman 1,780

• DynaMike

DynaMike 162

• BProland85

BProland85 2,813

• krunk

krunk 8,358