stampede blue predicts 12-4

CR91

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11-5 MINIMUM, likely 12-4 or 12-3.

Remember, last 2 years we've had tons of players go on IR, and I don't think some realize just how bad some of the backups (and some of the starters) were. e.g. Antonio Johnson, Fili Moala, Ricardo Matthews, Tom Zbikowski, Samson Satele, Mike McGlynn, DHB, Donnie Avery, etc...

Instead, they're being replaced by Arthur Jones, Zach Kerr, Josh Chapman, Laron Landry, DQuell Jackson, RJF, Hakeem Nicks, etc.

The players change will at minimum win 1 more game than before.

the incompetence of the coaching staff will cost is a game or two

Why is he wrong. I say 3 losses just because of coaches. Then have to figure Toler and Landry will miss gms. Vontae is also a lil prone to soft tissue. If an avg secondary has injuries... We be screwed

Please enlighten all of us on your respective expertise in the area of NFL coaching that would give anyone cause to give any credence to your opinions on coaching in the NFL.

Please enlighten all of us on your respective expertise in the area of NFL coaching that would give anyone cause to give any credence to your opinions on coaching in the NFL.

Please enlighten all of us with your respective expertise in the area of NFL coaching to give any credence to your objection. See how that works. Its all just opinions. Everyone has em. And mine is Pagano sux.

Give examples. I'll be waiting

You need examples why Pags suck. Ok, this is gonna be fun. Leggo...

Defense sux and he's a defensive coach.

Roster management sucks. He doesn't seem to want competition. Why else would Satele start for 2 yrs.

Continues to force Trent Richardson into gms.

Seems to have no will to stand up to Grigson.

His coaching staff as a whole seems to be subpar amd he picked many of em including Manusky.

Drafting for his system seems to off. Bjorn Werner never looked like a fit for a 3-4. Amd all Hoschton other defensive picks seem to be iffy.

His talent evaluation is off. Trent Richardson is a rolling ball of knives. In hindsight, maybe spoons. Plastic spoons.

Im tired now

Please enlighten all of us with your respective expertise in the area of NFL coaching to give any credence to your objection. See how that works. Its all just opinions. Everyone has em. And mine is Pagano sux.

Apparently you did not notice that I never said that the coaches were good, bad or average.  You are the poster that says the coaching cost the Colts games, so please let us know why your opinions on coaching are worth anything.  I am sure that, since you are so positive the current coaches are bad, you can cite examples of poor coaching and tell us all how you would have done things much differently.  Go ahead break it down for us.

Roster management sucks. He doesn't seem to want competition. Why else would Satele start for 2 yrs.

His coaching staff as a whole seems to be subpar amd he picked many of em including Manusky.

Drafting for his system seems to off. Bjorn Werner never looked like a fit for a 3-4. Amd all Hoschton other defensive picks seem to be iffy.

His talent evaluation is off. Trent Richardson is a rolling ball of knives. In hindsight, maybe spoons. Plastic spoons.

Im tired now

All non sense and complete speculation

Im tired now

thats really what you came up with? Do me a favor and don't agree with me anymore

I see it differently. McCoy will give the Colts headaches and we'll lose to Philly. I still don't think we get over the Bengals and Patriots hump, so we lose there. I also think we're underestimating the Ravens too. Broncos will win this round and we'll get cut off guard by some team that we shouldn't lose too.

10-6. With a top flight receiving core and Luck, the glaring holes and flaws in the defense will be exposed fully. We will probably face the Bengals in the first round and go one and done. In all honesty, it was a miracle (and by miracle I mean by the grace of Andrew Luck) that we won that Chiefs game. Had Jamal Charles not been injured, it might have been a different story. People will finally realize the defense is holding the Colts back from being a legit Super Bowl team.

Speaking of predictions, 12 of ESPN's roughly 64 season predictions by their staff have the Colts winning the AFC.  Which is pretty good.

Not a single person has them winning the Super Bowl.  In fact, not only do all 12 of the people who predict us to go to the Super Bowl expect us to lose, but one of them even picked us to win the AFC, then picked a different AFC team to win the Super Bowl.

It's certainly possible the Colts could go 12-4, but 11-5 or 10-6 is more likely. I think they will win the division handily. I could easily go to the 12-4, but this team has questions on O line, and staying healthy. If they answer those two questions, than the Colts can be a Super Bowl contender. Wins at SF, And at home against Denver and Seattle last year was very impressive to me. It's a different year, but Luck is getting better all the time. Definately a contending team in a weak division. That is not the worst thing, as it has worked to the Patriots advantage for many years .