Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

stampede blue predicts 12-4

CR91

I think 11-5, and a comfortable AFC South championship are good bets.  However, I wouldn't be surprised by a much better season.  Kind of pointless to predict every single game, given all the unknown factors that will affect each team in the league.  Still, no reason for predicted losses versus the Pats and Broncos.  The Colts will beat some of the league's better teams, like they did last year.  They'll probably lose to teams we don't think they should...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think 10-6 is about right too. I see them losing at least one game in the South this year and two would not surprise me. I do believe the prediction is right that our Colts will start the season 0-2. Some teams never come back from that kind of start but I believe the Colts will.

Why would they drop they brought in talent and got better. 

I think 11-5, and a comfortable AFC South championship are good bets.  However, I wouldn't be surprised by a much better season.  Kind of pointless to predict every single game, given all the unknown factors that will affect each team in the league.  Still, no reason for predicted losses versus the Pats and Broncos.  The Colts will beat some of the league's better teams, like they did last year.  They'll probably lose to teams we don't think they should...

perfect post at least somebody's got some intelligence. 

I wouldn't be surprised if the Colts went 14-2 or 13-3.  They do have an easier schedule this year.  They play in the AFC south and face the NFC north.

The only teams I see giving them a run for their money during the season are the Broncos, Pats, Eagles and Ravens.  The Colts play the Pats, Eagles and Ravens all at home too.

The Colts SHOULD capitalize on their easier schedule and get home field through out in the AFC in the playoffs.

exactly!!

Post something that is reasonable or not based on perceived conspiracies and I will not have to post a counter (and correct) point of view.

my threads are normally informative, but if I have to go to bat for my team I will

my threads are normally informative, but if I have to go to bat for my team I will

Informative is not a word I would use for your posts.

And going to bat for your team through imagined slights is not really going to bat for your team. And secondly, what if the point a talking head is making happens to be correct?

You have nearly 8000 posts. I have not seen them all but I do assume the ones that I missed were misguided in some fashion.

perhaps, but you cant be certain of that. if that was really the case, Id have alot more critics then just you

ware is past his prime and ward and talib are overrated especially talib. ty will burn him again

Half the guys in the NFL are past their prime....Reggie and Robert are past their prime that's not a criticism

Look...with Mathis out early ,,,coming off our pre-season.,.the first 3 or 4 games will be tough

..you have to run the ball and kill time to beat Denver and Phily..fast break teams

Can we do that?

Half the guys in the NFL are past their prime....Reggie and Robert are past their prime that's not a criticism

Look...with Mathis out early ,,,coming off our pre-season.,.the first 3 or 4 games will be tough

..you have to run the ball and kill time to beat Denver and Phily..fast break teams

Can we do that?

we did it to the 49ers so it is possible

Obviously...16-0 is possible..but what do you think...Have we shown we can maintain the ball and kill time enough to slow Denver and Phily?

What do you think will happen the next 2 weeks?

Not what might...what will happen?

I expect both games to be shoot outs

I expect both games to be shoot outs

agreed..but we open with the two high power offensive teams..big time fast break stuff..you know all about it

Trading TDs with them might not be the best strategy.......will we we maintain the ball enough to win? With our running game and line..

What do you think. Honestly. 2-0 or 0-2

agreed..but we open with the two high power offensive teams..big time fast break stuff..you know all about it

Trading TDs with them might not be the best strategy.......will we we maintain the ball enough to win? With our running game and line..

I think 1-1 would be a very good spot after those two games

offensively, we can matchup with both teams. its gonna come down to the other variables. we also dont know if the broncos will have wes welker or how explosive the eagles offense will be without desean jackson

Definetly..but I'm hearing folks HOPE we'll go 1-1 or 2-0..

We don't match up with these first two teams. Our 'D' against their 'O'

But the rest of the schedule isn't that scary..

I think we'll go 0-2 and then 11-5

As fans hoping is all we can do, it's not like we have any control of the outcomes of games. Especially away games

offensively, we can matchup with both teams. its gonna come down to the other variables. we also dont know if the broncos will have wes welker or how explosive the eagles offense will be without desean jackson

WE dont match Denver and Phily offensively..not with our running game.

You know who Philadelphia's running back is, right?

And they picked up Sproyles..

We're wishing and hoping we have a run game but we didn't show it in the pre-season, did we?

As fans hoping is all we can do, it's not like we have any control of the outcomes of games. Especially away games

You can say what you see and still hope...

Denver at home is tough on openeing night and they have fixed their weaknesses....we didn't show a run game in the pre-season.

Phily was a steamroller in the pre-season...after that first game

..at home..we've got a better shot but I didnt see the 'D' to stop those guys.

Don't get hung up thinking this year will be last year..it never is

WE dont match Denver and Phily offensively..not with our running game.

You know who Philadelphia's running back is, right?

And they picked up Sproyles..

We're wishing and hoping we have a run game but we didn't show it in the pre-season, did we?

neither does denver and its not like philly has elite wrs

Injuries are a key determining factory often in a team's success and lack of success.

No one really knows yet if Reggie Wayne will have lost a step or not.  Has anyone seen Reggie play pre-season and practice?  How's everything going with him?  Will he be the same threat as he has been in the past?  For example, now that the Pats have Revis they can put him on Wayne and focus on double teaming other Colts' WR's.

Injuries are a key determining factory often in a team's success and lack of success.

No one really knows yet if Reggie Wayne will have lost a step or not. Has anyone seen Reggie play pre-season and practice? How's everything going with him? Will he be the same threat as he has been in the past? For example, now that the Pats have Revis they can put him on Wayne and focus on double teaming other Colts' WR's.

we will.find out in the next few weeks