Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts record prediction

12isthenew18

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in spite of our record being 0 and 2 I still think we can win five games this season as I predicted. I know we don't have a pass rush or o-line but I still see 5 games as winable. don't worry we can do it. there were some good things I saw from the colts tonight. in a season like this I am going to be happy watching my favorite players do good things and hope next year we have pass rushers and a decent o-line. then we will be competative

these predictions can change as we cut players, have people hurt, make trades, and pick up free agents. imo things change and our outlook changes and we need to do this often, so when we win more than 5 games I can change my prediction. lol

as bad as we have looked in the first 2 games I saw some things that gave me hope. peps run formations were great and I was wrong about the o-line, they are going to be ok. grigs must think werner will come around and I have faith in grigs. if we get pressure on the qb against jax we could win the next 3 games. I am going to change my prediction from 5 and 11 to 8 and 8 if the pass rush shows up in jax. if it dosent show up still 5 and 11