Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Sam Bradford out for year

Colts_Fan12

That Robert Griffin pass-over comes back to haunt them. I always liked Bradford, but he never got traction in this league. Bummed to hear this. 

Greg Robinson, Alec Ogletree, Stedman Bailey, Zac Stacy, Michael Brockers, Janoris Jenkins, Isaiah Pead and Rokevious Watkins > RG3

Greg Robinson, Alec Ogletree, Stedman Bailey, Zac Stacy, Michael Brockers, Janoris Jenkins, Isaiah Pead and Rokevious Watkins > RG3

Yeah none of those guys except for Greg Robinson would have a chance to go in the first over Griffin. And he wasn't even eligible when Robert Griffin was drafted.

Edit: Just got what you were saying. Well they need a franchise quarterback now and having Griffin or Manziel in waiting would definitely come in handy right now.

They should make a move for Cousin's a fair qb competition he would be the starter in Washington the kid can play. RG3 not so much

Bradford has never been able to stay healthy he is done maybe he will get to hold a clip board.

They should make a move for Cousin's a fair qb competition he would be the starter in Washington the kid can play. RG3 not so much

Bradford has never been able to stay healthy he is done maybe he will get to hold a clip board.

Exactly give Cousins a chance!!

Lol no it's not. The way RG3 plays he's gonna end up like sam bradford sooner or later.

True. I was stating Griffin would get broken in half well in advance of him playing his first game. Now they need a franchise QB, but they have little option. 

I don't know why they continually year after year after year swore Bradford was the answer, that is like swearing Bob Sanders is our answer at Safety.

The main reason had to be Bradford being the last of the high draft pick QBs to get one of those monster contracts.

I'm pretty sure he got something like 50M guaranteed....maybe more. The following year Cam Newton got less than half of that.

For all their front office savvy in filching the draft picks they got from the Redskins for the RGIII pick.....this has to sting.

Exactly give Cousins a chance!!

I watched the kid  at MSU big ten country is where I am from. He can play the team that gives him the chance will not be disappointed. I was really bummed when the Skins took him. He will get his chance one day and make some GM look pretty smart. 

Yeah none of those guys except for Greg Robinson would have a chance to go in the first over Griffin. And he wasn't even eligible when Robert Griffin was drafted.

Edit: Just got what you were saying. Well they need a franchise quarterback now and having Griffin or Manziel in waiting would definitely come in handy right now.

Agreed, but given the information they had at the time I think they made a really good decision. Even now it'd be tough to second guess it.  I think they'll get their QB somewhere down the road.  Also, I wonder how well RG3 or Manziel would get along with Jeff Fisher.... I'd pay to see that.

Agreed, but given the information they had at the time I think they made a really good decision. Even now it'd be tough to second guess it. I think they'll get their QB somewhere down the road. Also, I wonder how well RG3 or Manziel would get along with Jeff Fisher.... I'd pay to see that.

Yeah I'd love to see that too. There'd be fights and media spectacles every week lol.

I watched the kid at MSU big ten country is where I am from. He can play the team that gives him the chance will not be disappointed. I was really bummed when the Skins took him. He will get his chance one day and make some GM look pretty smart.

Me too MSU is my fav school!!

We had "suck for Luck"....

What the heck rhymes with Mariota?

I just hope Mariota goes to a decent team...He's one of my favorite players, and I'd hate to have him on a team I despise..I'd be ok with the Rams..

BTW: Quota and Iota are the only words I can think of that rhyme correctly with Mariota..

That's a female dog. Yeah I think it is safe to say that he is done as a Ram and maybe even as a football player period.

I love clever uses or substitutions for curse word ingenuity. 4 thumbs up for saying what you said without actually saying it. You're a riot buddy!  :thmup:  :thmup:  :thmup:  :thmup:

Some fans on here may not like you QuizBoy, but to me, you're a comic treasure who also makes me laugh. Never change pal; never change. 

I love clever uses or substitutions for curse word ingenuity. 4 thumbs up for saying what you said without actually saying it. You're a riot buddy!  :thmup:  :thmup:  :thmup:  :thmup:

Some fans on here may not like you QuizBoy, but to me, you're a comic treasure who also makes me laugh. Never change pal; never change. 

haha Thanks Southwest. I like it when I can find another person with a good sense of humor and you're one of those people. I'm out of positive votes for the day but I'll remember your post tomorrow man. :applause:

True. I was stating Griffin would get broken in half well in advance of him playing his first game. Now they need a franchise QB, but they have little option. 

Wouldn't be funny if Cousins got RG3 & the Redskins to the SB? I just wanna see Skip Bayless's dumbfounded facial expression on First Take the following Monday. Priceless man priceless...

[Nothing against RG3 because I like him personally; I just get mad when Skip goes out of his way to slam Andrew Luck I guess.]

12960_41.1383721294.56316.jpg

hahaThanks Southwest. I like it when I can find another person with a good sense of humor and you're one of those people. I'm out of positive votes for the day but I'll remember your post tomorrow man. :applause:

It's a mutual admiration society QuizBoy trust me.  ;) I may not always take sides in scuffles between friends, but I will defend you vehemently against character assassination I can promise you that my friend.

I respect your Texans & I value your insights on my Colts because you are very smart, hilarious, & have an unbiased eye toward my colts since they are not your #1 NFL squad overall. You're pretty cool yourself man!  :thmup:

PS I didn't come to your defense last time since the thread was locked down by the time I actually read it. Yes, I know you are a big boy who can handle yourself & state your case effectively. It's just that if I like somebody; I will have their back even if I get my own caboose kicked literally or symbolically. SW1 has always been that way. Ha! Ha! We all have our own battle scars in life I suppose right?