Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Nicks looks great out there.

Dustin

He's got a fire under him playing his old team.

Which is why he picked up the taunting foul,

I just wish he'd run forward after catch.  He lost about 5 yards tonight trying to get something extra.  Didn't cost us any 1st downs, but...

He did look good tonight, though.

Which is why he picked up the taunting foul,

I just wish he'd run forward after catch.  He lost about 5 yards tonight trying to get something extra.  Didn't cost us any 1st downs, but...

He did look good tonight, though.

I'm very excited about his addition, and his play is fiery and inspired. However, he seems a bit volatile.  First two catches, he works his way backward, losing yards from the spot of the catch, carrying the ball on one play with terrible security and a ridiculous taunting penalty that wiped a great gain. He needs to clean it up quite a bit if he's gonna fit in, long term. 

Wayne, Hilton, and Nicks.

By far the best 3 WR set in the NFL.

This is going to be a great season.

Year 3 is gonna be great. They no longer look like a team trying to find an identity. These dudes appear to know exactly who they are and what they want.

Wayne, Hilton, and Nicks.

By far the best 3 WR set in the NFL.

This is going to be a great season.

I think they'll compete with the Bears for that title. Marshall and Jeffery on the outside, with Santanio Holmes in the slot, that could be a really dangerous trio.

As far as the Colts, I love the overall depth of the receiving corps. Moncrief, Whalen, Rogers and Richardson (hopefully they stash him on PS) provide amazing depth at a young age and each has a good amount of potential.

I'm very excited about his addition, and his play is fiery and inspired. However, he seems a bit volatile.  First two catches, he works his way backward, losing yards from the spot of the catch, carrying the ball on one play with terrible security and a ridiculous taunting penalty that wiped a great gain. He needs to clean it up quite a bit if he's gonna fit in, long term. 

Yup. Nicks Is gonna be better than he ever was here in Indy. He just has to stop running with the ball in his palm. He's gonna fumble sooner or later.

I noticed Nicks carrying the ball like a loaf of bread tonight and I know he did it quite a bit with the Giants as well so out of curiosity I looked up how many times he's fumbled. 3 times in his career, 2 times in his rookie season (2009) and 1 in his 2nd season (2010), 0 lost.

Anyway, I'm really happy Nicks is a Colt.

I noticed Nicks carrying the ball like a loaf of bread tonight and I know he did it quite a bit with the Giants as well so out of curiosity I looked up how many times he's fumbled. 3 times in his career, 2 times in his rookie season (2009) and 1 in his 2nd season (2010), 0 lost.

maybe it's because of his gigantic hands that he can hold that ball is if it's a baseball. 

Dude can palm two basketballs with one hand. That's probably why.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/08/17/nicks-big-night-changes-the-narrative-significantly/

“Coach Pagano definitely talked to me,” Nicks said of the 15-yard penalty. “He knew I knew better. He talked to me. . . . I got caught up in the moment.”

Yeah, they showed them on the sideline together. Just glad he got it out of his system last night so we don't have to worry about seeing it in the regular season.

I think they'll compete with the Bears for that title. Marshall and Jeffery on the outside, with Santanio Holmes in the slot, that could be a really dangerous trio.

As far as the Colts, I love the overall depth of the receiving corps. Moncrief, Whalen, Rogers and Richardson (hopefully they stash him on PS) provide amazing depth at a young age and each has a good amount of potential.

there is no competition with bears they still have to develop chemistry while luck already seems to have it with our big three.