Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NYGs @ Indianapolis (8-16-14)

oldunclemark

7 p.m...(EST) the roof should be open

upper 60s and dry . No National TV

*I'm looking for the Colts RBs again....Trent and Bradshaw....we need to see something..more than last week.

I'd like to see the O-line play well....but you cant risk any more injuries in the 2nd exhibition game so you cant leave them out there very long..

Hate to say things but I wish we didn't even have to play this game...we keep piling up injuries.

The night is a success if nobody gets hurt

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so I didn't want to waste time making another thread on this because its only 1 question on a separate topic...so hear it goes:

I go to watch the Colts Pre season game vs the Jets and it loads just fine and I can watch the game all the way through and all the functions work just fine (I know coaches film is not available for pre season...Why that is I don't know) EXCEPT where it gives you options "Games" "Stats" "Plays"....."Plays" has not came up for me at all for the Colts game so that I can select the plays I want to watch HOWEVER it does for every other game, Can anyone tell me why that is? I have reloaded a few times and still nothing

Can we try getting through a thread without whining about injuries?

I really wouldn't call it whining. It is a concern for all Colt fans especially after last season. If it really bothers you that much I guess you don't have to read about it. Then you compound it by making comments about it. Sounds like you are the one who is whining.

I really wouldn't call it whining. It is a concern for all Colt fans especially after last season. If it really bothers you that much I guess you don't have to read about it. Then you compound it by making comments about it. Sounds like you are the one who is whining.

Agreed, it's the concern that can turn a season around. I think that except for the IR type of injuries the team is being very conservative. If this were the regular season, and games mattered, a lot of the guys being held out would play.

There's hurt, then there's hurt.

Bradshaw and TY not playing surprises me.....I wouldnt play Reggie at all in the pre-season, to be honest

I expect Bradshaw to play in about one game in pre-season. No since exposing him too much and escalating the chance of him getting injured before the season even starts. I'd play him some next week if he can go and sit him in the finale.