Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts make Roster Moves

TKnight24

Well if some of ya all still want to live in the dilusion that the Colts organization for the most part bring in high moral character guys(Or wont accept anything less then high moral guys) then Nu'Keese will burst that bubble right out of the water http://www.tricities.com/news/article_42b64ebb-f16c-5f7d-80d2-009715f7c23e.html       (arrested in 2009 in taking part for armed robbery)

The talent is there though if he can keep his act together...He is lightening quick and is versatile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvc_nCZmbaU

DRick R is boarder line as boarderline can be... 

More times than not the person you get out of college is the person you get for the long haul...    Of course there are exeptions..

But these types are bad bets.    

i say give the guy a chance to straighten up and make the team. if he's stupid then bye. but look at Da'Rick Rogers he had issues,and now he's worshiped as a god by some people on the forum

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/sports/college/former-pahokee-high-star-nukeese-richardson-tries-/nL6MJ/

Five years ago, and no trouble since then. And the DA's office believed it was a prank. However, thin ice isn't even expressive enough. This guy better know how to practically walk on water, because even the slightest slip-up will get him kicked off the team and probably burn any chance he ever has at playing in the NFL (or any other pro league). 

You are Welcome

I had to Google him to find the info

He also spent time at Hampton but never played a game

thanks for the info . he looks to have really good field vision and speed could turn into a dynamic KR/ PR man . seems to have good hands but hard to tell with such a small sample size .

We must really want to find a PR/KR how many WR's have we looked at in camp so far? I was hoping we would find a very talented interior lineman to add to the roster.

I know this is unpopular but Incognito is still out there and would come in and more than likely be the best G we have on our roster. He also actually played C in real NFL games for the Dolphins. It seems like the perfect fit. After last year I would think he would be on his best behavior.

I don't get why it is ok to bring Purifoy and this kid in with their baggage but out of the question to bring in a guy that would actually make us better. He would be cheap and looking to prove something, He was in the pro bowl 2 yrs ago.

It is obvious we are not concerned with our image. I am sure the armed robbery was reduced that is a presumptive 7 years at least in AK. No I wasn't an armed robber used to work for Corrections, 

We must really want to find a PR/KR how many WR's have we looked at in camp so far? I was hoping we would find a very talented interior lineman to add to the roster.

I know this is unpopular but Incognito is still out there and would come in and more than likely be the best G we have on our roster. He also actually played C in real NFL games for the Dolphins. It seems like the perfect fit. After last year I would think he would be on his best behavior.

I don't get why it is ok to bring Purifoy and this kid in with their baggage but out of the question to bring in a guy that would actually make us better. He would be cheap and looking to prove something, He was in the pro bowl 2 yrs ago.

It is obvious we are not concerned with our image. I am sure the armed robbery was reduced that is a presumptive 7 years at least in AK. No I wasn't an armed robber used to work for Corrections,

Here is an explanation of his case thanks to Superman

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/sports/college/former-pahokee-high-star-nukeese-richardson-tries-/nL6MJ/

Five years ago, and no trouble since then. And the DA's office believed it was a prank. However, thin ice isn't even expressive enough. This guy better know how to practically walk on water, because even the slightest slip-up will get him kicked off the team and probably burn any chance he ever has at playing in the NFL (or any other pro league).

These aren't Tony Dungy's Colts anymore that's for sure.

In almost every case the guys in question who have signed with the Colts broke rules due to immaturity and have been model citizens their dismissals/Suspensions

In almost every case the guys in question who have signed with the Colts broke rules due to immaturity and have been model citizens their dismissals/Suspensions

Purifoy has been a model citizen since March? That was the last and most serious of his numerous run ins with the law... the one where he turned informant.

Incognitio was the co winner of Good Guy of the year for the Dolphins in 12/12. I just don't get the mud on the face for nothing. If you are going to look like the Raiders at least improve the team doing it.

I would prefer we stay with class guys but since we are not why not bring someone in that is going to help? Rather than "Colts sign Armed Robber" just to cut him.

http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/article-1/NOTEBOOK-Bush-Incognito-Share-Good-Guy-Award-Other-Notes-/a3eed7d4-6e53-477d-9ccc-8c1991f6f5d3

Purifoy has been a model citizen since March? That was the last and most serious of his numerous run ins with the law... the one where he turned informant.

Incognitio was the co winner of Good Guy of the year for the Dolphins in 12/12. I just don't get the mud on the face for nothing. If you are going to look like the Raiders at least improve the team doing it.

I would prefer we stay with class guys but since we are not why not bring someone in that is going to help? Rather than "Colts sign Armed Robber" just to cut him.

http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/article-1/NOTEBOOK-Bush-Incognito-Share-Good-Guy-Award-Other-Notes-/a3eed7d4-6e53-477d-9ccc-8c1991f6f5d3

It was determined to be a prank and charges were dropped

If he had not been at Pikeville his last year he would have been drafted or signed a lot earlier

It was determined to be a prank and charges were dropped

If he had not been at Pikeville his last year he would have been drafted or signed a lot earlier

Really :Richardson was booted from the team, and eventually pleaded guilty to the charges, getting probation but avoiding jail time.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2014/05/16/patriots-giving-keese-richardson-second-chance/dknkR8ZNrCvYXEtufi7bFI/story.html

That isn't even my point my point is why are we bringing in guys that have this kind of history at a position we are stacked out. When there is a guy out there at a position we need help at that is a proven NFL caliber starter and would probably be the best G on our team?

I say you might as well have stuck with Rainey if you needed a returner over something like this.  I mean we do give our family a chance when they make a mistake, at least that's what Pagano said in the case of Brazil the first time around.  Then you have Saunders the tight end who was suspended for so many games and Grigs and Pagano bring him back.  On the flip side although I'm not very certain what type of team policy was broken, it seems like in Raineys case they weren't willing to give him the family treatment.

I'll see what this new little fellow looks like but I still feel they should have given Rainey a bit more of a chance.