Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dolphins Pouncy out 3 months

ColtsBlueFL

That completely sucks for the dolphins. Their O-line was in shambles and now they lose their anchor. The big loser here is tannehill. Now he is going to get killed for a few games in the regular season and will miss practice time and the preseason with Pouncey. That could be the worst O-Line in the NFL.

I think the Fins take a step back this year from last season. They have really run into some bad luck and I don't think their team is good enough right now. They could challenge for a WC like they did last year but I think a below .500 record is also very likely.

That is bad news since Miami gave up the most sacks last year. Ryan Tannehill will be running for his life with the loss of Pouncy, Martin, and Incognito. Then again a change might do him some good... At least he has a hot wife to go home to after taking a on field pounding.

That is bad news since Miami gave up the most sacks last year. Ryan Tannehill will be running for his life with the loss of Pouncy, Martin, and Incognito. Then again a change might do him some good... At least he has a hot wife to go home to after taking a on field pounding.

Thanks for letting us know of the change of name and avatar buddy!  :)

I guess bad karma came around and bit him in the hip.

:lol:  :funny:  lmao  Gotta Give it up to ya QuizBoy, I don't usually laugh at another team's injury misfortunes but that line was simply priceless. 

Okay, anytime Dallas crashes & burns franchise wise I always laugh my caboose too. I'm just being honest. 

That completely sucks for the dolphins. Their O-line was in shambles and now they lose their anchor. The big loser here is tannehill. That could be the worst O-Line in the NFL.

Yeah, I'll 2nd that statement JC. NE has to love this news too because they won't get stomped by the Fins this year. The Patriots should crush these marine mammals twice in the AFC East very easily in 2014. 

Lol good luck to them they will need it. :excited:

I'm so glad that Satele is someone else's nightmare now & INDY is free & clear of him. Woo Hoo! Too much exuberance & jubilation on SW1's part? I don't care man, the truth may hurt, but at the end of the day, it's still the truth. LOL! 

When he's finished in Miami, can we send him to Dallas? Pretty please...I'll even spring for his airplane ticket.  :yahoo: I may be harsh, but at least I'm consistent right?  :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Eddie just play the music and shut up. Nobody paid to hear your ranting 
    • exactly   We are free to disagree with what people say.  In this case, the Benedictine sisters also disagreed   https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/chiefs/2024/05/18/harrison-butker-commencement-speech-benedictine-sisters-chiefs/73750896007/
    • No it doesn’t.  Free speech means the government can’t throw you in jail for what you said and can’t make laws outlawing it. Even then there are limits like you can’t shout fire in a crowded movie theater.  Since Butker hasn’t been locked up for what he said and no one is making a law to outlaw it free speech is non issue here.   Freedom of speech is one of the most misused terms there is.  People seem to think it means that people can say whatever they want and it makes them immune to criticism.  It doesn’t work that way.  Yes you can say it but people are still aloud to form their own opinions and say what they want in response.  Butker is entitled to whatever beliefs he has.  He’s entitled to share those beliefs.  People are also entitled to say they don’t agree with those beliefs and find them offensive.     Also, worth noting Freedom of Speech does not apply outside of public settings, so private businesses don’t have to follow it.  That’s why you can’t just walk up to your boss and tell them what you really think of them without facing repercussions for that action.  Samething with the Chiefs and the NFL, not that they are going to but yes they can punish Butker for what he said if they choose too.  
    • 😊   Everyone has the right to say what they want, including Butker and those criticizing Butker. Those standing up for Butker and using the freedom of speech argument have yet to defend those critizing Butker, instead using name-calling to disparage them. Funny how some see only one side criticizing others for their beliefs. They do not see themselves as doing the same to those for their differing views. 🤷‍♀️   Using his platform, David Vedder of Pearl Jam used his freedom of speech to blast Harrison Butker. Like many of us here, he asked what does Butker's message have to do with graduation.         https://brobible.com/culture/article/eddie-vedder-harrison-butker-comments/
  • Members

• teganslaw

teganslaw 1,134

• krunk

krunk 8,358

• Snakeman

Snakeman 0

Rookie
    • Nadine

Nadine 8,146

Administrators
    • davidshoff