Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

your favorite colts moment

CR91

Grigs & Pags...Sounds like a gritty Vice undercover TV show in the Hoosier State doesn't it? LOL! 

Mathis hitting 18 & dislodging the ball. Knowing that Manning is okay now, I can laugh about it. How often do a former pass rusher & QB on a familiar squad get to go toe to toe against 1 another inside LOS? It's pretty rare.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000266805/Mathis-causes-a-safety

Marvin Harrison's diving 1 hander vs the titans.-

Marvin Harrison's 1 hander vs the pats- 

Pierre Garcons 1 hander vs the redskins - 

The Entire second half of the Patriots game in the 06 playoffs

And Most recently the Andrew Luck touchdown vs the chiefs - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLDYlmYBS_4

I don't know if I can choose, I pretty much went insane when all of these happened

EDIT: Woops didn't realize we were limiting it to the past 2 years.  Definitely the andrew luck touchdown vs the chiefs in that case.

Are we really limited to just the past two years?

I didnt even get to see my favorite moment when it happened.  but then again thats why its my favorite.  But it was the interception in the AFC Championship game against the patriots.  I had no way of watching the game, so i 'watched' it through the espn gamecast.  Let me tell you, i was crazy nervous for those last 40 sec for that thing to update.  Read that it was intercepted and i was jumping up and down.

After the Luck superman touchdown against the chiefs the TV broadcast had a zoomed in/under shot on Luck and the stadium was playing Its My Life by Bon Jovi and Luck was walking out of the endzone looking all calm as his teammates were jumping around just as the song hit the climax, it was just such a surreal moment and the adrenalin was going that it just gave me chills. Thats the moment ill never forget, ill tell the sorry to my future kids of when the future HOF i watched as an 18 year old kid got his first playoff win in the greatest comeback ever, my kids will be colts fans lol. I love football, come back lol. 

Aside from the obvious:

Deji Karim KR for a TD against Houston.

The song My Hero by Foo Fighters playing as Chuck walked back onto the field for the first time against Houston

Luck pump fake to Whalen and then running it in against Tennessee i think

Seattle game, 2nd TD to TY, a great route run down the left sideline by TY to get an edge on Browner, and Luck showing great touch dropping it in perfectly in the endzone.

Man, that was a thing of beauty!  I want to see more of that this year!