Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Free Agency thread

TKnight24

Happy Free Agency Tuesday :colts: family!!! :cheer:

Just thought I'd make this thread to put all the people we sign/bring in in one big thread instead of 50 million threads. Let's make the lives of our fantastic mod group easier by making our lovely forum less congested :thmup:

Let the party begin!!!! :yahoo:

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it's 7ish am on the east coast.

7:19am here in Virginia

Ahh I was out by an hour then, I forget we're still in daylight saving time, it's 11:25 here and I'm facing the hardest decision of any day.. what to have for lunch? Should I go for something with slow release carb to give me the stamina to get through FA opening day or something light and breezy. Choices choices...

Ahh I was out by an hour then, I forget we're still in daylight saving time, it's 11:25 here and I'm facing the hardest decision of any day.. what to have for lunch? Should I go for something with slow release carb to give me the stamina to get through FA opening day or something light and breezy. Choices choices...

Well whatever you decide to eat, make sure you wash it down with apple juice :thmup:

I feel you man, we unfortuantely have to wait till 8pm GMT.

I'm at college (sixth form) now, trying to do some work, then gym and then more work to keep distracted until 8.

For lunch ( may sound weird but trust me) beans on toast with cheese and a fried egg on top- thank me later.

I'm at college (sixth form) now, trying to do some work, then gym and then more work to keep distracted until 8.

For lunch ( may sound weird but trust me) beans on toast with cheese and a fried egg on top- thank me later.

Thats my favourite lunch! Infact got to hit the shops and stock up for it now. I'm on a day off work but feel like I'm wishing it away waiting for 8 to hit.

Eating that for lunch? You'll miss the entire free agency week due to you being in the bathroom lmao

Your stomach is gonna hate you man

Might prove tricky to fry an egg at my desk, but thanks for the tip anyway. :) 

I'm not so bad, work till Half 5, home for 6, kill a couple of hours and let the boards explode! 

Eating that for lunch? You'll miss the entire free agency week due to you being in the bathroom lmao

Your stomach is gonna hate you man

Nah man lmao, its a great post workout meal, because the protein from the eggs and beans will be reabsorbed to repair muscles, so in a sense I have less chance of needing the toilet ( unless I decide to have protein shake with it, in which case its 50/50 from there)

I feel like a kid on Christmas morning! Whatever happens today, I have to believe that those making the decisions know best. With that said, bring me EDS, Browner, Byrd, and Jones.

Phone Charged √

Twitter √

Rotoworld, BR, NFL&Colts.com √

Now, I just have to wait 8 more hours for it all to begin..... :thmup:

Nah man lmao, its a great post workout meal, because the protein from the eggs and beans will be reabsorbed to repair muscles, so in a sense I have less chance of needing the toilet ( unless I decide to have protein shake with it, in which case its 50/50 from there)

Man, the creatine (CellTech) gets me everytime. Talk about intestinal discomfort! lol

Without wishing to derail the thread.. never suffered with shakes if you get me or protein in general... now carbs... urgh reflux central. 

I'll meet you guys half way and for an omelette for tea when I get in later. 

So in an attempt to kill some time that doesn't involve discussing umm food anyone care to make some predictions for opening of FA? I'll go for we sign Arthur Jones, the more I hear, the more it makes sense. 

Without wishing to derail the thread.. never suffered with shakes if you get me or protein in general... now carbs... urgh reflux central.

I'll meet you guys half way and for an omelette for tea when I get in later.

So in an attempt to kill some time that doesn't involve discussing umm food anyone care to make some predictions for opening of FA? I'll go for we sign Arthur Jones, the more I hear, the more it makes sense.

Ok fine, ill change the subject.

I agree with you on Jones- he is a very good player and I wanted to get him last offseason before he was resigned for a year. I genuinely hope somehow ( like Wayne did a couple years back) sign with us on opening day.

I hope we make a play for Jairus Byrd but someone I see Grigson going after ( which will be a bad signing if Vontae goes but I won't mind if he is resigned is Chris Cook from the Vikings.)

Ok fine, ill change the subject.

I agree with you on Jones- he is a very good player and I wanted to get him last offseason before he was resigned for a year. I genuinely hope somehow ( like Wayne did a couple years back) sign with us on opening day.

I hope we make a play for Jairus Byrd but someone I see Grigson going after ( which will be a bad signing if Vontae goes but I won't mind if he is resigned is Chris Cook from the Vikings.)

Wasn't a dig at you just in case you thought that! 

I like Jones too and importantly I think he would want to come here, but $$$ talks. I wouldn't mind seeing Nicks on a DHB style show me contract but I don't think that he would be picked up today. 

I think we sign Decker to start Free Agency. We just seem interested in him and I bet Grigson feels that we have to sign him right away or we won't get him. We als have had little or no interest in guys like James Jones, Hakeem Nicks and Jarius Byrd that for different reasons could be picked up instead of Decker. I'm worried about CB the most with Davis most likely gone, but I think we go CB in the draft.

I think we sign Decker to start Free Agency. We just seem interested in him and I bet Grigson feels that we have to sign him right away or we won't get him. We als have had little or no interest in guys like James Jones, Hakeem Nicks and Jarius Byrd that for different reasons could be picked up instead of Decker. I'm worried about CB the most with Davis most likely gone, but I think we go CB in the draft.

I will be greatly disappointed if WR is our first addition, and especially if its Decker. If they are going to overpay for him, there is a good handful of other players I'd rather over pay for that are actually *needed*.

Bold prediction:

At 4:01 we announce that we signed Alex Mack and Arthur Jones. At the press conference Grigson simply tells the rest of the league to "suck it," drops the mic, and walks off stage.

And Jaric rejoices long into the night.

Bold prediction:

At 4:01 we announce that we signed Alex Mack and Arthur Jones. At the press conference Grigson simply tells the rest of the league to "suck it," drops the mic, and walks off stage.

And Jaric rejoices long into the night.

dx-intro-o.gif

Are you ready?

For those of you who missed it

@KBowenColts: ICYMI: The @Colts agreed to terms with DE-Fili Moala last night. Moala has played 5 years in Indy and tied a career-high in tackles in 2013.

Well, you tried to make this thread about the subject matter.  I saw that this morning.  It's a good signing Moala backed up both Redding and RJF and played well in both positions although I thought he played better from Reddings DE position.  In the past couple of seasons he has really learned how to follow the play while engaged with a block and then to shake that blocker off and make a play.