Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Combine Day 2 thread

QB/WR drills.

Most of the QBs have already run their 40. The most surprising to me is that Manziel ran an unofficial 4.56. I thought he'd be faster. 

JUST fast enough, with Quickness to outrun those lineman and Most LB`ers to get a pass off but

that sideline will sure look further away with NFL speed chasing him down.

Meh I barely put anything into these 40's. 4.56 is quicker then snot when that 4.56 is being used to elude sombody

You gotta admit some of these times are surprising. Especially for the big guys. 

Coleman, 6'6'', 225, with a 4.50

Martavis Bryant, 6'4'', 211 ran a 4.34!! 

I know these are unofficial, but they prove a lot of people wrong.

You gotta admit some of these times are surprising. Especially for the big guys. 

Coleman, 6'6'', 225, with a 4.50

Martavis Bryant, 6'4'', 211 ran a 4.34!! 

I know these are unofficial, but they prove a lot of people wrong.

Bryants as good as gone for the Colts, He was higly productive in college in only 13 starts in college (61 receptions 1354 yards receiving, 13 td's).......No doubt a WR needy team will be all over him

I meant Benjamin got the two mixed up. Benjamin looks like he could add 10 pounds and convert to TE.

Thats probably his best bet, Doesn't have great speed either at Combine or on tape and hip flexability isn't real good, Not bad but not good

4.40 un-official

Yeah game film dont lie, He is out of our reach now, Those complaining about speed concerns were whacko, If there is a problem its that he is a little to skinny, needs to put on a couple pounds, Not much but a little and needs to be a little more physical, Route running will get better as he gets his feet wet in the NFL

Yeah game film dont lie, He is out of our reach now, Those complaining about speed concerns were whacko, If there is a problem its that he is a little to skinny, needs to put on a couple pounds, Not much but a little and needs to be a little more physical

Yeah I thought the same thing when the 40 time came in. Robinson could drop though. He had a disappointing 4.60. On the other hand, this Jeff Janis guy is 6'3" and ran a 4.34. Might be worth a look in the later rounds.

Also Moncrief put up a 4.40

Yeah I thought the same thing when the 40 time came in. Robinson could drop though. He had a disappointing 4.60. On the other hand, this Jeff Janis guy is 6'3" and ran a 4.34. Might be worth a look in the later rounds.

I'd take Moncrief in the 2nd if the ILBs we want are all gone.

Janis had a couple drops and had a bad Kick Return at the Senior Bowl (all plays were at the start of the game)but I have been high on him as a possible 5th round pick....If he is there., Out of Saginaw Valley, Raw but as you saw he has great speed, Better hands then he showed at the Senior Bowl, a project to some extent but a high upside