Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Indianapolis Colts 2011 Season Record Prediction

coltsuser21

According to NFL.com, the Colts have the fifth-hardest schedule in the league, behind the Panthers, Bills, Broncos and Lions.

By contrast, the Patriots have the 16th hardest schedule and the Steelers, 28th.

Here is the full schedule for the Colts' 2011-2012 season:

Week 1 - @ Houston Texans, Sun. Sept. 11, 1 p.m.(Its going to be a very tough game in Houston but i think we come off with a win 31-17)

Week 2 - vs. Cleveland Browns, Sun. Sept. 18, 1 p.m.(automatic win and were at home)

Week 3 - vs. Pittsburgh Steelers, Sun. Sept. 25, 8:20 p.m.(its going to be tough but that colts crowd will give us the edge ,colts by 10)

Week 4 - @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Mon. Oct. 3, 8:30 p.m.(they know what happened last time on monday night, we win by 24)

Week 5 - vs. Kansas City Chiefs, Sun. Oct. 9, 1 p.m.(tough game once again but were at home we win by 17)

Week 6 - @ Cincinnati Bengals, Sun. Oct. 16, 1 p.m.(we always destroy these guys win by 21)

Week 7 - @ New Orleans Saints, Sun. Oct. 23, 8:20 p.m.(very tough game in NO but i think we revenge ourselves from the superbowl win by 10)

Week 8 - @ Tennessee Titans, Sun. Oct. 30, 1 p.m.(getting better with matt hasleback but still we win like usally)

Week 9 - vs. Atlanta Falcons, Sun. Nov. 6, 1 p.m.(very tough game going to be a shoot out we loose by 10)

Week 10 - vs. Jacksonville Jaguars, Sun. Nov. 13, 1 p.m.(we win like usally but not going to be easy this time)

Week 11 - BYE(we win by 100) :neener:

Week 12 - vs. Carolina Panthers, Sun. Nov. 27, 1 p.m.(i say we kill manning throws 4tds 300+)

Week 13 - @ New England Patriots, Sun. Dec. 4, 8:20 p.m.(last year we lost by 3 and manning threw a pick to make us loose but now we got all our starters, we win by 4)

Week 14 - @ Baltimore Ravens, Sun. Dec. 11, 1 p.m.(we always kill these guys we won last 8 vvs them and do it again by 14)

Week 15 - vs. Tennessee Titans, Sun. Dec. 18, 1 p.m.(win by 21 becasue they dicide to throw the rookie out there becasue hasleback sucks now)

Week 16 - vs. Houston Texans, Thu. Dec. 22, 8:20 p.m.(Houston is doing very good this year bbut we win by 10 HOU makes a wildcard spot)

Week 17 - @ Jacksonville Jaguars, Sun. Jan. 1, 1 p.m.(we win once again jaqs having QB problems)

We finish the season 15-1 in my prediction(i know this seems hard but WE ARE THE INDIANAPOLIS COLTS AND WE HAVE ONE THING TO DO EACH YEAR AND THATS TO BE GREAT :coltslogo: :trophy: :trophy:WHAT DO YOU THINK????

Here's my analyst, and it's a realistic analyst:

Week 1 - @ Houston Texans, Sun. Sept. 11, 1 p.m. *Tough game, especially in Houston, I give the Colts 31-27*

Week 2 - vs. Cleveland Browns, Sun. Sept. 18, 1 p.m.* Easy win, 28-17*

Week 3 - vs. Pittsburgh Steelers, Sun. Sept. 25, 8:20 p.m. *A game that can go either way, I say the Colts win in a tough one 24-20*

Week 4 - @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Mon. Oct. 3, 8:30 p.m. *Just came off a tough game in Pittsburgh and traveling to TB, but their defense is not good anymore, 35-21 Colts*

Week 5 - vs. Kansas City Chiefs, Sun. Oct. 9, 1 p.m. *Their team is getting better every year, and I think that they will give us our first loss, 27 - 23

Week 6 - @ Cincinnati Bengals, Sun. Oct. 16, 1 p.m. *Against the worst team in the league, 24-9*

Week 7 - @ New Orleans Saints, Sun. Oct. 23, 8:20 p.m. *Very tough game going to NO, I think we lose the rematch 28-17*

Week 8 - @ Tennessee Titans, Sun. Oct. 30, 1 p.m. *Hasselback is streaky, but I think the Colts do a good job shutting him down, Colts 30 - 20*

Week 9 - vs. Atlanta Falcons, Sun. Nov. 6, 1 p.m. *We finally get to go against Michael Turner again, I see the Colts beating them with a last second field goal, 23-21*

Week 10 - vs. Jacksonville Jaguars, Sun. Nov. 13, 1 p.m. *Even though they're getting better, I see the Colts manhandling them 24-13*

Week 11 - BYE

Week 12 - vs. Carolina Panthers, Sun. Nov. 27, 1 p.m. *Generally an easy game, but WIlliams will rush over 120 yards, and make the game close in the end, but it will be too little too late, 20 - 16*

Week 13 - @ New England Patriots, Sun. Dec. 4, 8:20 p.m. *I see the Colts getting revenge and win by 6 points, 33-27*

Week 14 - @ Baltimore Ravens, Sun. Dec. 11, 1 p.m. *Two weeks in cold weather, maybe even in snow, I think it's too much, 20 - 13 Ravens

Week 15 - vs. Tennessee Titans, Sun. Dec. 18, 1 p.m. *Easy win, 3 picks by Hasselback, 24-16, Titans score late to make score closer than it actually is.*

Week 16 - vs. Houston Texans, Thu. Dec. 22, 8:20 p.m. *Texans get their revenge from Week 1, and win by scoring late in the game, 23-19*

Week 17 - @ Jacksonville Jaguars, Sun. Jan. 1, 1 p.m. *Back and forth shootout, Colts 38-31*

Colts 12-4

Texans 10-6

Titans 7-9

Jags 6-10, Del Rio gets fired

That was my REALISTIC analyst.

yea it looks pretty good but we beat the cheifs in 2010 like nothing and addai rushed for like 136 and diddnt play the whole game

Youre thinking about his game against the Redskins. Addai didn't play against the Chiefs, that was Mike Hart.

Week 1 - @ Houston Texans

I think we drop the opener in Houston again. I hate the idea of it, but with Peyton's injury status, I see us being a bit rusty for this game. The Texans are more confident in their ability to beat us this season, and unfortunately I think they get it done in week 1. Texans 20-17

Week 2 - vs. Cleveland Browns

The Browns have always given Peyton troubles, same with the Raiders... No logical explanation why. That will most likely continue for this game, but I think we seal the win with a late TD. Our ST better be ready for Cribbs because he can turn this game on us. Colts 28-17

Week 3 - vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

Big game with potential playoff seeding implications... I'm going to give us the win, narrowly. Maybe even an OT win. It's prime time on our field, and that's our advantage. Colts 24-21

Week 4 - @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

I like our offense over their defense. But I'm not sure about our defense Vs. their offense... Freeman is turning into a pretty nimble QB, and if our run defense is as bad as I'm afraid it will be, they will hang with us. In the end though, I'm giving us the nod because of #18. Colts 28-21

Week 5 - vs. Kansas City Chiefs

This one is going to be tough. Their defense is getting better, and if we're going to have sub-par run defense like we usually do, we're not going to fare well. Charles is turning into a legitimate burner, and if we can't stop him we're in trouble. They also get a huge boost because Romeo Crennel is running their defense, and we all know he gives Peyton problems. Unless our defense is better than it was last season we lose this one. Chiefs 28-21

Week 6 - @ Cincinnati Bengals

They gave us trouble last year, but they are going to be much worse this season, we win pretty easily. Colts 28-16

Week 7 - @ New Orleans Saints

The revenge game... Depends how our secondary plays. If we give their WR's huge cushions like we did last time we lose the exact same way we did the SB. Since giving huge cushions is how we play defense, I have to give the edge to them... Saints 28-24

Week 8 - @ Tennessee Titans

Chris Johnson has never done that well against us despite the fact that we have always had poor run defense. As long as Freeney and Mathis are moving, I think they keep Hasselbeck rattled and from getting into a steady rhythm. Colts 24-17

Week 9 - vs. Atlanta Falcons

I don't see the Falcons being as good this year as they were last, and I think it's a fair claim to say we take this one in a close game. Colts 17-14

Week 10 - vs. Jacksonville Jaguars

It would be surprising if the Jags aren't dealing with a QB controversy by this time, and I think MJD is going to be banged up. They put too much of the weight on his shoulders. I think we win a good game. Colts 27-17

Week 11 - BYE

Week 12 - vs. Carolina Panthers

If they can get their running game working like it was two years ago, this is gonna be a tough game. Riverra knows how to rattle Peyton on defense, this one could easily turn on us, but I think we win it. Colts 27-17

Week 13 - @ New England Patriots

We'll see what the weather brings. The worse the weather, the worse our chances... Colts 27-24

Week 14 - @ Baltimore Ravens

I just don't like our chances here. The Ravens are due to beat us, and at their house in their weather I think they do. Ravens 21-14

Week 15 - vs. Tennessee Titans

We come home after a hard week in Baltimore and make easy work of the tackeys... Colts 27-16

Week 16 - vs. Houston Texans

Ah, the Texans late in a season... They will most likely be in the running for the division or wild card, so of course they choke one away to us. Colts 24-17

Week 17 - @ Jacksonville Jaguars

Unless our playoff lives, or a bye is on the line (And I doubt either will be) we phone this one in and let Jack pad his stats... Jags 17-10

11-5, Division Champs

Week 1 - @ Houston Texans, Sun. Sept. 11, 1 p.m. Depends on if they get Asomugha or not. Without him I think we win by 10, but with him it'll be close. I'll say 27-24 Colts

Week 2 - vs. Cleveland Browns, Sun. Sept. 18, 1 p.m. Fairly easy win, I think. Colts 24-10

Week 3 - vs. Pittsburgh Steelers, Sun. Sept. 25, 8:20 p.m. I'll honestly be surprised if we beat the Steelers. They're well balanced on offense, but their D sucks against good passing teams. Steelers win 34-31

Week 4 - @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Mon. Oct. 3, 8:30 p.m. Fairly easy win. They'll run ion us easily, but they wont be able to stop our offense. Colts 28-17

Week 5 - vs. Kansas City Chiefs, Sun. Oct. 9, 1 p.m. I don't think the Chiefs will be as good as they were last year. Colts win 21-17

Week 6 - @ Cincinnati Bengals, Sun. Oct. 16, 1 p.m.No Carson Palmer? lawl. blow out. Colts 35-9

Week 7 - @ New Orleans Saints, Sun. Oct. 23, 8:20 p.m. Our defense gets exposed. Colts lose in a shootout 38-35

Week 8 - @ Tennessee Titans, Sun. Oct. 30, 1 p.m. Losing Jason Babin has the Titans...once again...without a good pass rush. Colts win 24-13

Week 9 - vs. Atlanta Falcons, Sun. Nov. 6, 1 p.m.Oh sheesh...Another good, well balanced offense. Depends on our health on offense. Assuming we're healthy, we win a shoot out 35-34

Week 10 - vs. Jacksonville Jaguars, Sun. Nov. 13, 1 p.m. I could actually see the jags beating us. We just can't seem to tackle MJD. However, at home i'll give us a 3 point edge. Colts win 24-21

Week 11 - BYE

Week 12 - vs. Carolina Panthers, Sun. Nov. 27, 1 p.m. Carolina...by now Nevis should be starting at DT, and if he's going to be near as good as I think he'll be I think we can contain Deangelo and J. Stewart. Colts win 21-6

Week 13 - @ New England Patriots, Sun. Dec. 4, 8:20 p.m.The good ole show-down. Belichick is going to whoop Haynesworth into shape, making an improving defense very good. Blugh...Pats win 34-28

Week 14 - @ Baltimore Ravens, Sun. Dec. 11, 1 p.m. Well, until the Ravens get some good receivers, they just wont be able to keep up with our offense. Manning always seems to win the chess match vs Ray Lewis. Colts win 20-17

Week 15 - vs. Tennessee Titans, Sun. Dec. 18, 1 p.m.By now, Hasselbeck is injured or hasn't work out. Locker is now the starting QB. Freeney and Mathis feast. Colts win 24-10

Week 16 - vs. Houston Texans, Thu. Dec. 22, 8:20 p.m. We've probably lost half of our offense by now, meaning we can't keep up with the Texans high-powered offense. Texans win 28-24, but they still only finish 8-8...poor Texans.

Week 17 - @ Jacksonville Jaguars, Sun. Jan. 1, 1 p.m. Gabbert has taken over the starting job. More rookie QB's? Anyone else think the book-ends have pro-bowl years? Colts 35-10

That puts us at 12-4. Winning the AFC south, with the 3rd seed.

11-5 go into the playoffs as #4 seed. Lose in the Divisional Round b/c our Defense isn't good and Manning can be bogged down by a Great Defense.

I really don't care what the Season Record is... I want to see the Colts holding the Lombardi Trophy at the Luc.

Depends on what our health is like at the start of the season. Last time Manning was injured we started really slow. I say we make the playoffs but If we get a slow start probably 10-6, if we are healthy no reason why we can't go 13-3 or 12-4 depending on the way the ball bounces.

11-5 go into the playoffs as #4 seed. Lose in the Divisional Round b/c our Defense isn't good and Manning can be bogged down by a Great Defense.

I really don't care what the Season Record is... I want to see the Colts holding the Lombardi Trophy at the Luc.

Agreed. I'd say we're going to run into a wall with the Jets or Patriots...

• 5 months later...