Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

nfl network bashing Peyton again

love the shoe

I am so sick of this and I know it has nothing to do with the colts. I am sure they will be bashing Luck the same way in the future. The media makes me sick. As far as our colts go great year for a team that was not there talent wise yet but will be soon.  I wanta go on record as saying anyone but the Patriots, give them credit they win but they get every call ever since the tuck rule ,makes me sick. My dislike for them is at a all time high.Go Peyton and win another one , be the first to do it win it with  two different teams.

If I am the Broncos, I'm liking this.

Ravens in 2012, Steelers in 2005 coming in, everyone was on Peyton's bandwagon and look what happened.

In 2006, Sterling Sharpe said the Colts will be watching the playoffs from their couches, and look what happened.

The playoff cookie crumbles in weird ways.

They can at least wait until after he loses to the Chargers.  Just kidding.  :D

I wish Peyton well but I no longer live and die with him and his "legacy" like I did while he was still here.  Truth be told...Peyton DOES need to get it done this year. People believe he is the G.O.A.T. right? Well...if he doesn't there will be questions to answer and justifiably so.

All the home teams likely won't win this weekend.  They both won yesterday.  One of either the Panthers or Broncos will likely go down today.  League obviously wants another Brady/Manning showdown as evidenced by the officiating in the Indy/New England game last night so I think Peyton will be ok.   Niners will take down Carolina.

All the home teams likely won't win this weekend.  They both won yesterday.  One of either the Panthers or Broncos will likely go down today.  League obviously wants another Brady/Manning showdown as evidenced by the officiating in the Indy/New England game last night so I think Peyton will be ok.   Niners will take down Carolina.

The league wanted a Brady - Manning showdown last year, too, didnt they?

They can at least wait until after he loses to the Chargers.  Just kidding.  :D

I wish Peyton well but I no longer live and die with him and his "legacy" like I did while he was still here.  Truth be told...Peyton DOES need to get it done this year. People believe he is the G.O.A.T. right? Well...if he doesn't there will be questions to answer and justifiably so.

I don't live and die with Peyton but will never forget what he did for the colts. I do think he was on teams with major holes in them and did what he could to overcome them when he was with us(COLTS). I can remember saying game after game just give us the ball at the end so we have a chance to win. Don't ever forget what Peyton did for this city and remember he didn't want to leave. It was not his decision It was ours.......So saying this I ama colts fan first and still a huge Peyton fan

You know what though? This game he was completely right.

I dont know..I guess if you judge him on one game......Luck is the best of the young QBs....

Hes not Brady, Rodgers, Manning or Brees but I think he's shown he's the best of the new generation of QBs....

Playing on the road against a heavy favorite....you'll throw some interceptions if you throw the ball down the field..

I dont know..I guess if you judge him on one game......Luck is the best of the young QBs....

Hes not Brady, Rodgers, Manning or Brees but I think he's shown he's the best of the new generation of QBs....

Playing on the road against a heavy favorite....you'll throw some interceptions if you throw the ball down the field..

That's Why I meant this game. I will vehemently defend luck to all my friends and family. But yesterday... I can't give him an excuse or a pass man.

I don't live and die with Peyton but will never forget what he did for the colts. I do think he was on teams with major holes in them and did what he could to overcome them when he was with us(COLTS). I can remember saying game after game just give us the ball at the end so we have a chance to win. Don't ever forget what Peyton did for this city and remember he didn't want to leave. It was not his decision It was ours.......So saying this I ama colts fan first and still a huge Peyton fan

I don't forget what he did and what you say is true.  Like I said I wish him well but that said won't lose sleep if he loses like I would if he were still here.  Though I appreciate what he did for the Colts...his success is tied to the fortunes of another team now.  A part of me doesn't want to hear all the "Peyton was better as a Bronco...see the Colts were holding him back" bull crap either. Rather have the media dog Peyton than listen all off season to ignorant guys like Skip Bayless go on and on about how the Colts should never have let him go.

I don't know...did they?  It was Ray Ray's farewell tour.  Ravens and Pats made it in.  :)

I think the NFL would rather have Tom Brady in its title game than Ray Lewis......Ray is: lets just say: risky

...but I guess it didnt matter what they wanted..

This year...with the Final-4

There's a win-win situation any way you look at it

I think the NFL would rather have Tom Brady in its title game than Ray Lewis......Ray is: lets just say: risky

...but I guess it didnt matter what they wanted..

This year...with the Final-4

There's a win-win situation any way you look at it

When do the opening lines come out?

Once on NFL network Heath Evans stated if he had a NFL MVP vote he would not use it on Peyton Manning because and I quote "He would just choke in the playoffs". And insisted Brady must be MVP because he wouldn't.

Not sure who you were listening to on NFL network but Evans openly shows his disdain for Manning so perhaps you were listening to one of his rants?

Would someone in this thread -- anyone -- kindly tell us all what the NFL Network and/or ESPN said that has them thinking they "hate Peyton Manning"....?

More than 20 posts and no one bothered to share that little tidbit....

What.     Was.      Said??

You're just supposed to believe it. Duh.

You have to realize something. The media (ESPN mainly) is big market, east coast driven. With the exception of LA of course. With that said, this network and the like will always cater to Boston or New York teams. So whenever Peyton Manning and the small market teams he's played for come into the picture, it messes with their ratings and viewers.

Don't mess with their ratings.

Sportsnation for instance. They had a show where the host was suppose to answer a question on which team was going to win (San Diego or Denver) and the guy didnt even answer the question and started to ramble about Peyton Mannings playoff history and offered nothing on the upcoming match up. And didnt even answer the question by the end of it.