Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tom Curran's quick (homer) glance at the Pats-Colts matchup

HarassedOffTheSite

Pretty straightforward analysis of the Colts season.

And tell me what is so special about your team ? You and the rest of you annoying buddies act like the Pats were like 14-2. Clue... here ya go... ready..? They won 1 more game than we did. WOW   !!!!  Awesome !!!!

Tom Brady is a pedestrian 7-7 in his last 14 playoff games and had the same 2013 stats as our "wunderkind QB." 

And tell me what is so special about your team ? You and the rest of you annoying buddies act like the Pats were like 14-2. Clue... here ya go... ready..? They won 1 more game than we did. WOW   !!!!  Awesome !!!!

Tom Brady is a pedestrian 7-7 in his last 14 playoff games and had the same 2013 stats as our "wunderkind QB." 

What are you talking about? Curran was recapping the Colts season. I said I agreed with his summation. I don't think the Pats are THAT much better honestly if at all but I do think the match up favors them given the Colts D and 25th ranked red zone defense.

To be fair I've often thought this too when I've seen your signature, I mean I can see why you like the quote... but I wouldn't own up to giving anything Skip says credence. What happened to the Gruden? :)

Kind of a joke quote from the NFL General thread. I do need to change it but have not had time. Perhaps should go back to Chuckie. lol.