Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Open roster spot

tony1287

With the designation of hughes to IR, who will fill his roster spot? I would think it would be a d-lineman with the injuries to redding and jean-francois, but with grigs you never know. Possibilities???

probably the DT we have in our PS right now

I think you're correct, and I think the LB was signed to the PS when Whalen or someone else was elevated to active roster.

Wasn't that last week?

We have a roster spot open right now because Montori Hughes is on IR.

2 spots open on the roster

@KBowenColts: The @Colts waived OL-Thomas Austin from active roster. OL got Joe Reitz and Jeff Linkenbach back at practice today. Now 2 open roster spots

@KBowenColts: The @Colts waived OL-Thomas Austin from active roster. OL got Joe Reitz and Jeff Linkenbach back at practice today. Now 2 open roster spots

One of them has to be a defensive lineman. Too many holes there with the loss of Hughes and a banged up RJF and Cory Redding. The other spot, I really couldnt tell you. A special teamer most lilely.

Guest TeamLoloJones

We should steal back Rayford.  He's on the Cowboys PS.

I could be wrong, but I don't think waiving Thomas Austin opens up a roster spot. When you activate someone from the practice squad, that roster spot is taken for three weeks. (Maybe the rule is that you have to pay them for three weeks... let me look this up...)

I could be wrong, but I don't think waiving Thomas Austin opens up a roster spot. When you activate someone from the practice squad, that roster spot is taken for three weeks. (Maybe the rule is that you have to pay them for three weeks... let me look this up...)

:dunno:

I'm just the messenger man haha

At this point, the guys we sign are probably ST help at best. Most likely not even active during the playoffs.

Yeah I wouldn't bet on that with our injury problems. We all thought most of the guys we signed wouldn't play. Guys like Adongo have contributed already and guys like him & McNary were supposed to be project players

Quarterback. That Andrew Luck kid is the WORST QB I've ever seen. Gotta get him outta here ASAP!!!!

:Nuke:

You are stupid luck is a beast and without him this team wouldn't even be close also some of the comments you guys make on here make me sick. You all give luck crap as to what happens when this team loses but notice not a lot of it is on him.

You are stupid luck is a beast and without him this team wouldn't even be close also some of the comments you guys make on here make me sick. You all give luck crap as to what happens when this team loses but notice not a lot of it is on him.

......... :scratch:

*Sits you down, pats you on the back, & offers you a glass of apple juice*

It was :sarcasm: relax man

Guest TeamLoloJones

The rule applies to paying the player, but the roster spot is still open.