Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What Will Happen This Sunday?

dn4192

There are many here who think the Colts gave up on Sunday. There are those who think the Titans gave up in their home loss this past weekend to the Texans. So...what are we in store for this weekend with two teams that have pretty much given up?

Passing wise you are correct, but via the run we have done a pretty decent job. Plus the Titans are in disary in their running game with having some key issues so far.

oh yea we did a great job vs the saints

Edited by coltsrule91

Passing wise you are correct, but via the run we have done a pretty decent job. Plus the Titans are in disary in their running game with having some key issues so far.

Peyton Hillis, LeGarrette Blount, Jackie Battle, Mark Ingram, Darren Sproles and Brandon Tate all ran over and through our Defense

The Colts are currently the second worst run defense in the league. Where did people get the idea that they were stopping the run????

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/rushing/sort/rushingYardsPerGame/position/defense

Edited by theking213

There are many here who think the Colts gave up on Sunday. There are those who think the Titans gave up in their home loss this past weekend to the Texans. So...what are we in store for this weekend with two teams that have pretty much given up?

I do not think the Colts gave up. I think they were over matched. It reminded me of what would happen if professionals played amateurs. This week is anybody's guess. It is not even worth worrying about at this point.

We will get slaughtered by Tennessee....I can't wait until the Jacksonville game. If their defense plays like they did last night we won't have 100 yds total offense. CJ will run for 150 yds and 2 TD's this week.

Would be kinda tough given the reports out of TN that he might not even start, team very unhappy with his work ethic at this point and inability to get any yards.

Would be kinda tough given the reports out of TN that he might not even start, team very unhappy with his work ethic at this point and inability to get any yards.

then the Titans lousy backup runs 200 yards for 3 TD's. who cares who's starting or even playing. I can hang 2 tds on this team, guaranteed. stop defending them.

I know right? I mean they only gave up 236 yards and 16 first downs.

Rushing...

- New Orleans was only the third team in NFL history to score 60 or more points in one game, with at least 200 rushing yards and 300 passing yards. The others were the Bears against the Packers in 1980, and the Jets against the Bucs in 1985.

I agree with some of the others, lack of interest will rule the night. The Titans will score a field goal, and then somewhere before halftime, a butterfly will make it's way down to the field. Jacob Lacey will notice it first and start to chase it, ignoring his assigned reciever, but that's okay, because the reciever will notice the butterfly too, and start chasing it as well. The butterfly will make a slow turn, which causes Lacey to miss, and careen into the Titans bench, spilling their latte's and a shoving match will ensue between the two teams. However, one by one, they will become distracted by the butterfly again, leaving both teams chasing it, and Caldwell desparately glancing around for a butterfly net, as it's species is one he cherishes the most. Meanwhile Peyton Manning will have a stroke and will last be seen being led away in a straight jacket uttering "they suck, they suck" over and over.

Finally, the time will run out in the half, and both teams, rather than heading down the tunnel, chase the butterfly out into the parking lot, and forgetting that they still have 1/2 of a game to play, head out for Pancakes at IHOP.

Edited by sfergson727

Peyton Hillis, LeGarrette Blount, Jackie Battle, Mark Ingram, Darren Sproles and Brandon Tate all ran over and through our Defense

The Colts are currently the second worst run defense in the league. Where did people get the idea that they were stopping the run????

http://espn.go.com/n...osition/defense

Enought Said. We cant stop nothing, Cj2k might be having a bad year, but lets not forget what what he can do, and more in likely will shread us because are coaching staff cant put the best 11 Men on the field

It is not good that the titans got beat bad by Houston on Sunday, because they will be even more up for this game as usual. Much like the saints were after loosing to the bucs the week before we played them. And Johnson has not had a break out game this year and that scares me. What better team to have it against than us. I'm looking forward to seeing how we come out and play after Sunday. Still a soft Tampa 2? Another hurry up offense on the road? And can we please start running the ball more, we are averaging over 4 yards per carry this year.

Who? You can't mean the titans RB who is averaging like something like 2 yards a carry this year...

Watch and see what Johnson does to this team on Sunday. He will get "well" real fast....

I was just bumping around on ESPN Pro Football league stats... and Indy's D is really approaching an "All Time" level of patheticness. (if that is even a word?)

Check it out.. it is not pretty at all. And Indy has played a lot of ... dare I say "average" teams early this year also...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/total/position/defense

73% completion percentage to the opponent. just unreal. This season is a NIGHTMARE.

And this season is going to get a lot worse ...

I simply cannot believe how much one player could possibly mean to a team in a sport that fields 11 different starters on both sides of the ball.