Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

if there was a most improved player award in the nfl...

CR91

brown would win it easily. this is not the brown of old. I dont know if brown is coming into his own or just because its a contract year, but brown is playing like he deserved to be a first round pick. for years labeled a bust and now hes showing that big play ability the colts were expecting from him when they drafted him.

Donald Brown never did play bad in his career, I have no idea why he became this whipping boy on this forum.  I have always liked him and saw the talent in him.  The guy has all the tools, he just lacks a bit in pass protection.  He has speed, shiftiness, great hands, great vision, and the most important thing is ball security.  He has one fumble in a five year career.  Now don't get me started on Richardson.

Donald Brown never did play bad in his career, I have no idea why he became this whipping boy on this forum.  I have always liked him and saw the talent in him.  The guy has all the tools, he just lacks a bit in pass protection.  He has speed, shiftiness, great hands, great vision, and the most important thing is ball security.  He has one fumble in a five year career.  Now don't get me started on Richardson.

did you miss his first four years

Gordon would be

It's not like Gordon had a bad season last year. He actually played well. Moreno went from nothing, being a healthy scratch in several games, to something a 1000 yard 10+ TD running back. The difference there is bigger than Gordon's.

You nailed it.  Brown has always done well.  Between getting injured or having no blocking in front of him

It's not like Gordon had a bad season last year. He actually played well. Moreno went from nothing, being a healthy scratch in several games, to something a 1000 yard 10+ TD running back. The difference there is bigger than Gordon's.

Nobody talks about Moreno, realistically I think Gordon would win.