Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs Game Day Thread

This game so far, has shown that the Colts are coming together in time for the playoffs. We've been good on offense and defense against a very good team.

I don't like that playcall on 3rd and 5.  I understand that you want to get a safe play so you don't lose yards and you stay in field goal range, but the WRs should run their routes so they break past the first down line.

I don't like that playcall on 3rd and 5. I understand that you want to get a safe play so you don't lose yards and you stay in field goal range, but the WRs should run their routes so they break past the first down line.

I agree. It woulda been nice to put a td up and kill the two minutes

Vinny giving us 3 again!  We're on a roll.  13 straight points and a defense that's playing really well

Our whole team came to play.

Very refreshing to see the positivity on the board today. Don't know if it's the Christmas spirit coming out in posters or what, but for the first time in a long time I'm not shaking my head after every other post.

This just shows how much improved the Colts defense is when they have a decent corner opposite Vontae. Whether it be Gordy or Toler, the last 2 weeks have been much different.

I don't like that playcall on 3rd and 5.  I understand that you want to get a safe play so you don't lose yards and you stay in field goal range, but the WRs should run their routes so they break past the first down line.

Thought it was a good play call. KC players made a great stop on the reciever. if receiver could have broke the takle which he almost did it would have been a 1st down. sometimes the other team just makes the play

This is exactly why you should defer the opening kickoff.  They could score a TD here, then get the ball back again to start the 2nd half.  That's a potential 14 point swing