Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs Game Day Thread

I bet that one guy who started Brown in his fantasy championship is happy. 

See.....now I'm confused. So many have been saying "we are just not a very good football team right now".

thank goodness someone waived a wand and magically made us "a good football team". 

Great run by Brown but what i don't understand is how we can run block for Brown and not richardson. TR doesn't get holes like that

See.....now I'm confused. So many have been saying "we are just not a very good football team right now".

thank goodness someone waived a wand and magically made us "a good football team".

Fully understand your POV and I agree people were a little too harsh on this team, especially considering the injuries. I don't think we are by any means the finished product, but not many teams are. We have shown we can roll with the best on our day.

Go Colts :)

Colts are playing great ball, still a ton of time left though.  This is probably the most balanced game I've seen from them all year.  Gotta keep it up.

Bethea is having a great game, he's thumpin everyone.

The Toler effect?  He had a nice game last week as well.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It's 7:40am, but I'm gonna be VERY busy today, so, gotta get my pick in now   With the 158th pick in the 2020 NFL draft, the New York Jets select   Joshua Kelley, RB, UCLA   @Jared Cisneros with the Denver Broncos is up next
    • I don’t currently have this as a prediction, but I could see Ballard taking Jeremy Chinn in the 2nd.  If he’s already decided that Hooker’s injury past will preclude him from being reupped after his rookie contract, why not take a 6’3 safety who runs a 4.45 and flashed at the SB?  All the hallmarks of someone Ballard would like...
    • Round 5 147. Cincinnati- Trevis Gipson  148. Carolina f/Washington- Darryl Williams, IOL, Mississippi State 149. Detroit-  OT Tyre Phillips- Miss St 150. NY Giants- Yasir Durant, OT from Missouri  151. LA Chargers- Ke'Shawn Vaughn      Vanderbilt       RB  152. Carolina- Quartney Davis, WR, Texas A&M 153. Miami- OC Jake Hanson 154. Miami f/JAC via PIT- Terence Steele, OT, Texas Tech. 155. Minnesota f/CLE via BUF- Alex Taylor, OT, South Carolina State. 156. KC f/ San Francisco f/DEN- Quintez Cephus, WR, Wisconsin 157. Jacksonville f/ATL via BAL - Alex Highsmith, EDGE,  Charlotte 158. NY Jets- @John Hammonds on the clock from 8am est to 10 am est 159. Denver f/ Las Vegas 160. Indianapolis 161. Tampa Bay 162. Washington f/Seattle f/PIT 163. Chicago 164. Dallas 165. Jacksonville f/LAR 166. Detroit f/PHI 167. Buffalo 168. Philadelphia f/NE 169. New Orleans 170. Baltimore f/MIN 171. Houston 172. NE f/ Detroit f/SEA 173. Miami f/BAL via LAR 174. Tennessee 175. Green Bay 176. San Francisco 177. Vikings f/ Kansas City 178. Las vegas f/Denver 179. Dallas
    • Interesting article from Peter King that includes a section on what some of the Colts employees are doing - how are they handling working virtually these days? He interviewed Ballard, Reich, and four others, and it's well written. Interesting stuff, enjoy!   "I’ve been so curious about how a team actually has been functioning in the nearly two weeks since all NFL facilities have been shuttered—longer for some teams—and so I reached out to find a team willing to share how the job is getting done, virtually, these days. The Colts agreed to share a few employees with me, and it’s clear they have been affected by the outside world." Link to the Colts section of his article
  • Members