It's 7:40am, but I'm gonna be VERY busy today, so, gotta get my pick in now
With the 158th pick in the 2020 NFL draft, the New York Jets select
Joshua Kelley, RB, UCLA
@Jared Cisneros with the Denver Broncos is up next
I don’t currently have this as a prediction, but I could see Ballard taking Jeremy Chinn in the 2nd. If he’s already decided that Hooker’s injury past will preclude him from being reupped after his rookie contract, why not take a 6’3 safety who runs a 4.45 and flashed at the SB? All the hallmarks of someone Ballard would like...
147. Cincinnati- Trevis Gipson
148. Carolina f/Washington- Darryl Williams, IOL, Mississippi State
149. Detroit- OT Tyre Phillips- Miss St
150. NY Giants- Yasir Durant, OT from Missouri
151. LA Chargers- Ke'Shawn Vaughn Vanderbilt RB
152. Carolina- Quartney Davis, WR, Texas A&M
153. Miami- OC Jake Hanson
154. Miami f/JAC via PIT- Terence Steele, OT, Texas Tech.
155. Minnesota f/CLE via BUF- Alex Taylor, OT, South Carolina State.
156. KC f/ San Francisco f/DEN- Quintez Cephus, WR, Wisconsin
157. Jacksonville f/ATL via BAL - Alex Highsmith, EDGE, Charlotte
158. NY Jets- @John Hammonds on the clock from 8am est to 10 am est
159. Denver f/ Las Vegas
161. Tampa Bay
162. Washington f/Seattle f/PIT
165. Jacksonville f/LAR
166. Detroit f/PHI
168. Philadelphia f/NE
169. New Orleans
170. Baltimore f/MIN
172. NE f/ Detroit f/SEA
173. Miami f/BAL via LAR
175. Green Bay
176. San Francisco
177. Vikings f/ Kansas City
178. Las vegas f/Denver
Interesting article from Peter King that includes a section on what some of the Colts employees are doing - how are they handling working virtually these days? He interviewed Ballard, Reich, and four others, and it's well written. Interesting stuff, enjoy!
"I’ve been so curious about how a team actually has been functioning in the nearly two weeks since all NFL facilities have been shuttered—longer for some teams—and so I reached out to find a team willing to share how the job is getting done, virtually, these days. The Colts agreed to share a few employees with me, and it’s clear they have been affected by the outside world." Link to the Colts section of his article