Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs Game Day Thread

Never understood why they blow possible big plays dead don't blow the damn whistle let the play play out all the way then go back and review it not hard

I am in a car...traveling to FL...watching the game on my phone and on here on my iPad. Gotta love technology. Great game so far..

I drove the first 7 hours (stopped overnight in Chattanooga at grandparents) and made the wife promise to drive during the game. Go Colts! Lets get this one!

We aren't outscored in the 1st half???

Championship!

Lol, it is nice to see them play tough in the first half. In KC at that.

New pieces are starting to gel.  Getting hot for the playoffs.

If we can continue in this in the 2nd half we could be building the playoff monster!

I am in a car...traveling to FL...watching the game on my phone and on here on my iPad. Gotta love technology. Great game so far..

I drove the first 7 hours (stopped overnight in Chattanooga at grandparents) and made the wife promise to drive during the game. Go Colts! Lets get this one!

It's worth the data charge!

We haven't played a full game recently, always showing up in the second half. Lets see a full game, Colts. Lets pull away in the second half.

Not really we could have possibly got more points

They didn't get any though. Small victories during the battle can win the war.

Championship!

Lol, it is nice to see them play tough in the first half. In KC at that.

Appart from that fast TD D played lights out for KC, O's scoring... We are in good shape against top tier teams!

Not really we could have possibly got more points

Potentially, but at least KC didn't score. That would have been awful and potentially a big swing. No guarantee the Colts get points, but KC missing establishes a little justice.

Appart from that fast TD D played lights out for KC, O's scoring... We are in good shape against top tier teams!

Again we are getting about as healthy as we will get. Still missing a couple of pieces that we will get back. This game is reminding me a lot of San Fran earlier in the year.

Again we are getting about as healthy as we will get. Still missing a couple of pieces that we will get back. This game is reminding me a lot of San Fran earlier in the year.

Exactly!

Not the way to start it on ST, but it's on the D now.

Similar field position to where KC started their only scoring drive...