Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs Game Day Thread

If you let the play go as a fumble recovery and possible TD, you review it anyway.  Why blow it dead early?  Let it happen, then you can review it and see what the correct call is

Well on the bright side the Colts get to look forward to another letter of apology from the league office.

We do we continuer to get hosed by the refs? We need LeFlop on our team to get the calls

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• First,  let's get one thing out of the way....      it WASN'T three years.    It was FIVE.   Here is the 49ers record leading up to 2019,   The previous 6 years.   Year             Wins               Losses             Divisional Place           Notes 2013:              12                       4                          2nd                   Lost in SB 2014                 8                        8                         3rd 2015                 5                      11                         4th 2016                 2                      14                         4th 2017                 6                      10                         4th 2018                 4                      12                         3rd   4 straight losing seasons.   All with double digit losses.   That's how they had so many top-10 and top-5 draft picks.    People here are complaining we went 7-9 and pick 13th.    Who is ready for lots more losing on this level?    I don't think you'll find many hands raised.    Also,  the 49ers lucked into getting Jimmy Garrappolo for just a 2nd round pick.   That's a gift wrap for a franchise level quarterback.    So, San Francisco was terrible for far longer than this thread recognizes.   It came with much more pain that Colts fan can withstand.    And they got a gift in finding their high level QB.   Winning in the NFL is flat-out incredibly hard.    It's not as easy as saying...   look what the 49ers did!     Much harder.  
    • IMO Garoppolo is better than he is given credit for. He does what is ask of him and that includes putting the ball down field when needed.  3978 YDs-27 TDs   That put him at 12th in the league.  Just saying. 
    • I see your point we should dust llevar draft picks away after we get those. Did you even read my post
    • Personally...   I hope Sheard is brought back, but NOT as a starter.   I think he’d be excellent as a quality backup and clubhouse leader where he excelled.     Ballard likes having 10 dl’s on the roster.  I hope Sheard is one of them.  
  • Members

• stitches

stitches 6,843

• JFreeman

JFreeman 6

• The_Ricktator

The_Ricktator 3,716

• T-Cubed

T-Cubed 0

Rookie
    • SteelCityColt

SteelCityColt 8,234