Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chuck Pagano unsure who the starting Center will be moving forward

TKnight24

This is all from today's press conference

@CraigKColts: Pagano on McGlynn at C: Will do what's best for team, best chance to win game.

@KBowenColts: Pagano says Samson Satele will rest today, more than likely go tomorrow.

@PhilRichards6: Pagano: If going no-huddle helps us get started, we'll look at it and consider crowd noise and things like that.

Colts writer:

@HolderStephen: Keep an eye on off. line Sunday. Sensing something is up there. Pagano vague on whether he'll keep unit intact after Sunday's success

Guest TeamLoloJones

This is kind of what I was saying in the other thread. Pagano has gone from 'Satele is our starter' to now 'we'll see.' I'm thinking Satele gets benched.

X-mas may come early for Colts fans.

THAT'S "BAITING"!!!?!!!

I really don't know what "baiting" is. Just figured I'd accuse someone of it.

Baiting- Short for flame baiting

Flame baiting- making a statement with the sole purpose of getting someone to attack you vehemently to draw ire from authority figures. See also: Trolling.

THAT'S "BAITING"!!!?!!!

I really don't know what "baiting" is. Just figured I'd accuse someone of it.

worm-hook-2295059.jpg

This is kind of what I was saying in the other thread. Pagano has gone from 'Satele is our starter' to now 'we'll see.' I'm thinking Satele gets benched.

Agreed...@CraigKColts: Pagano on McGlynn at C: Will do what's best for team, best chance to win game....that's what Chuck said in his presser yesterday.  They asked him point blank if he's given consideration to keeping McGlynn at C since the 2 games they ran most effectively (San Fran and Hou) were games where McGlynn was at C.  Chuck's reply is what CraigK tweeted.

I am hoping and praying he is benched.  :)  McGlynn will be better in the unfriendly confines of KC....just like he was at SF!

Looking forward to seeing if Reitz meets concussion protocol...and if Link is available this week....

Why does it seem like they tip toe around Satele like a locked and loaded skunk? Its not what he does when he`s on the field but what the offense does when he`s off..produce! Just do the obvious and bench the dude

When was the last time you heard a coach during a press conference say "yes, we are benching XX player"?  It's almost always an answer similar to what Pagano gave.  

worm-hook-2295059.jpg

Agreed...@CraigKColts: Pagano on McGlynn at C: Will do what's best for team, best chance to win game....that's what Chuck said in his presser yesterday.  They asked him point blank if he's given consideration to keeping McGlynn at C since the 2 games they ran most effectively (San Fran and Hou) were games where McGlynn was at C.  Chuck's reply is what CraigK tweeted.

As beat up as the o-line is right now I just hope Satele isn't back at center because of injuries. I would rather see Holmes in there at center and Mcglynn at guard than Satele back at center.