Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What Colts Should Stand For Now!

unitaswestand

Ok, with all the gloom and doom, I have to have a laugh out of this. Long before Bill Polian, there was a time when people said COLTS stands for Count On Losing This Sunday. So I was thinking what it could stand for now, besides that. So I put this forward

Caldwell

Offers

Little

Team

Strategies

That's funny, I recall you saying this on another forum about something intended to be funny:

Are people that bored with their lives? I don't think it's funny, or clever. Do you exude such "energy" in other facets of your life? I would guess not. It's easy to rag on a team that isn't winning, but you're probably quiet when your wife smacks you upside the head, and accuses you of cheating. Yes, I'm exaggerating, but there is an element of truth to what I say. Do our lives depend on how good the colts do? I would hope not. But some of you get so wrapped up in it, that it smacks of mental illness.

You really are a piece of work.

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, October 24, 2011 - Removed by OP request
Hidden by Coltssouth, October 24, 2011 - Removed by OP request

That's funny, I recall you saying this on another forum about something intended to be funny:

You really are a piece of work.

Nobody gave you an grief when you married another man. It is all about having a laugh in all of this Johnny Boy

Posted · Hidden by shecolt, October 24, 2011 - removing reply to post OP requested removed
Hidden by shecolt, October 24, 2011 - removing reply to post OP requested removed

Nobody gave you an grief when you married another man. It is all about having a laugh in all of this Johnny Boy

lolol. You're funny. Keep going.

Ech...probably not. He'd be 0-7 with this team to. It's Manning's team, and Manning isn't here.

It was a play on words like Caldwell has to count on luck(not strategy) to succeed but because I capitalized LUCK it has double meaning. Give me some credit guys. LOL Some of you are cheating. Using more than one word per letter not allowed:)