Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Houston dead last in one of NFL's power rankings

ReMeDy

Oh man, it's the Houston Sissys vs the Jaguars in the Battle of Bridgewater Thursday night.

It's going to be difficult to see who's trying to lose more. Although, there isn't a QB in this draft I would take #1 overall. I know some like Bridgewater, but I don't think he's even close to a finished product. Manziel has colossal bust written all over him.

It's going to be difficult to see who's trying to lose more. Although, there isn't a QB in this draft I would take #1 overall. I know some like Bridgewater, but I don't think he's even close to a finished product. Manziel has colossal bust written all over him.

Glad someone agrees with me about Johnny

Glad someone agrees with me about Johnny

I've been saying it since last yr.. I don't see him being an NFL caliber QB. He's small, has a weak arm, and worst of all, dumb as a brick. If this kid lasts more than 3 yrs. as a starter in the NFL and 5 yrs. all together before everyone gives up on him, I will be absolutely shocked. 

I've been saying it since last yr.. I don't see him being an NFL caliber QB. He's small, has a weak arm, and worst of all, dumb as a brick. If this kid lasts more than 3 yrs. as a starter in the NFL and 5 yrs. all together before everyone gives up on him, I will be absolutely shocked.

So true way too small and the scramble every play nonsense don't work in the big leagues look at bobby how's he doin

Rex is a good DC but why the hell would you want Shanahan or Kubiak

Shanahan and kubiak knows how to balance the running game with the passing game.  I think shanahan is a good Coordinator.  The only reason they might release Shanahan because him and RG3 don't get along and because RG3 decides to suck and blame others for his mistakes.  He worked well with John Elway and I think him and Luck can thrive together.  This is my opinion of course.

You sure you want Kubiak as your OC so you can lead by 14 points and then throw bombs over and over instead of running the ball?

Well, I'd rather see Luck air it out than rely on T.Rich. Although it looks like he's buried on the depth chart now in favor of Brown.

More than anything we need an offensive line coach. One who can teach guys how to pass and/or run block. Preferably both, but at least one or the other would be kinda nice one of these years.

Well, I'd rather see Luck air it out than rely on T.Rich. Although it looks like he's buried on the depth chart now in favor of Brown.

More than anything we need an offensive line coach. One who can teach guys how to pass and/or run block. Preferably both, but at least one or the other would be kinda nice one of these years.

T.Rich averaging 2 yards a carry, I don't think Luck has to rely on him whatsoever.

After watching Kubiaks play calling, you guys are lucky you have a balanced attack. All he could do is screw that up the same he stopped handing the ball to Foster to keep airing it out with Schaub.

T.Rich averaging 2 yards a carry, I don't think Luck has to rely on him whatsoever.

After watching Kubiaks play calling, you guys are lucky you have a balanced attack. All he could do is screw that up the same he stopped handing the ball to Foster to keep airing it out with Schaub.

Kubiak actually got heat this year for trying to sit on leads by overusing the run. The pass happy bomb offense didnt start until Keenum became the starter.

I am sure I remember some media head predicting an Atlanta-Houston superbowl this year before the season started...

That was the trendy pick actually. Both teams got propped up in power rankings for weeks because of the pre season hype. Its kind of hilarious really.