Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Saints Snf Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

I'm saying shut up and quit being haters. If you are a Colts fan, root on the Colts, quit worrying about the coaching during a season noone knew what was going to happen without Manning.

For some reason I thought this was a forum where FANS come and talk about the team. My bad

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, let me not read an opinion on some thing on a message board. Why don't you do the same? Why doesn't anyone do the same on a message board in regards to an opinion they don't agree with? Just ignore it. You realize the danger in suggesting you just ignore an opinion you disagree with right in saying let's do that with all opinions we don't agree with. It leads to much greater and dangerous things.

I've got to point this out, all you've done is whine and argue with everyone.

Edited by ruksak

Right, let me not read an opinion on some thing on a message board. Why don't you do the same? Why doesn't anyone do the same on a message board in regards to an opinion they don't agree with? Just ignore it. You realize the danger in suggesting you just ignore an opinion you disagree with right in saying let's do that with all opinions we don't agree with. It leads to much greater and dangerous things.

There's a difference between an opinion, and someone who states something as fact which isn't based on anything. All the while using subtlety to insult other posters and then running from it.

The BMW X5 looks nice.

That's the only nice thing I have seen tonight.

Maybe our offense can get it past the 50 this time before they punt.

Yea, not bad.

I'm gettin a Jag xk in the spring.

Poor man's Aston martin.

At least that gives me something to look forward to.

Edited by WoolMagnet

For some reason I thought this was a forum where FANS come and talk about the team. My bad

maybe some fans are tired of hearing about all the negative. yeah they having a bad game, so what. I'm still proud of my team. I'll be a Colts fan next year even after a possible 0-16 team this year.

While coaching isn't helping, how can we stop all of their weapons? We don't have the personnel to match up with all of their weapons

They need to do something. I'm not professing to be any kind of expert. But anyone watching can see what they keep doing week in and week out is not working tonight and has not been working for the past 6 weeks now. If Coyer can not make adjustments then he needs to go. That's part of a Defensive coordinators job as well, making adjustments at the half or at any point in the game. As far as the players go, they should be able to learn more than one defense scheme.

I predict the game will be done over by the time the half hits.

No, it has to do with what this team is built to do. This team is built to play with a lead. Don't agree with it? Debate me. High powered offense scores points, defense stops occasionally. Offense scores more points. Defense stops tie. Offense wins.

Last two weeks we had the lead, we still lost. So what. We're built to play with Manning. He'll be back, but not this year. STay fans and cheer on your blue this year. Accept the losing season.

maybe some fans are tired of hearing about all the negative. yeah they having a bad game, so what. I'm still proud of my team. I'll be a Colts fan next year even after a possible 0-16 team this year.

Bro I will be watching the colts and rooting them on forever just because I'm upset with the season and this game doesn't mean I'm a colts hater. I see your taking this season really hard so I wont post anymore negative comments. I'm sorry.

We get it your a awesome hardcore the sky is blue Colts are the greatest ever fan. I'm a fan to and I root for us to win but this message board is for every fan to voice there opinion

Bro I will be watching the colts and rooting them on forever just because I'm upset with the season and this game doesn't mean I'm a colts hater. I see your taking this season really hard so I wont post anymore negative comments. I'm sorry.

Nah, not taking it hard. Just tired of a bad series of games asking for a coaches head. We all knew Caldwell wasn't a head coach caliber person from the time Dungy had to leave over his sons death. Yet all of a sudden they're losing and everyone wants to trash the coaching. Let's live with the year that it is.

We get it your a awesome hardcore the sky is blue Colts are the greatest ever fan. I'm a fan to and I root for us to win but this message board is for every fan to voice there opinion

Lol awesome hardcore sky is blue. Wish that could be my username

Please show me such whatever you mean. I will dispell it.

If this were a thread on the Colts Football forum, or the Draft forum, where posts are more akin to a responsive dialogue, I'd gladly dig them up for you. In the Game Day thread, where posts arrive once every second and the pages fly by, that's a ridiculous request and you know it. Basically, you say something "is," then get mad when someone disagrees with you with facts, then you insult them (but say you didn't insult them), and ultimately hide behind the opinion card.