Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Saints Snf Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

Right. I would call the "Stop the other team offense play" all the time.

So as not to rile up any of the fans w/ sensitive sensibiltilities, Coyer is a mean person and deserves to get mud thrown as thim all the time because he sits around and plots on how to best hurt us Colts fans feelings.

My lordy, is it national be an nonsense night my immature colts fans. He obviously can't coach worth a crap. Cause the defense is doing soooo good this year. My heck. Even in past years they played somewhat well. They simply are rediculous.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I am sick and tired of people smack talking each other back and forth. From now on, there are no more warnings

Game threads are supposed to be a place where we can chill and chew the fat like civil fans. I have barely even bothered with participating tonight because of all the infighting. Keep your sense of humor people and this season will be much easier to swallow.

Game threads are supposed to be a place where we can chill and chew the fat like civil fans. I have barely even bothered with participating tonight because of all the infighting. Keep your sense of humor people and this season will be much easier to swallow.

I'm not mad at the season or even the team. I like to respond to the blind nerd-rage that occurs on every play. Especially when it contains conjecture not in any way linked to the facts of the situation.

But I do apologize, as I got out of hand. I will stop.

Yeah, tonight's been a crazy night on this thread