Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If this were a thread on the Colts Football forum, or the Draft forum, where posts are more akin to a responsive dialogue, I'd gladly dig them up for you. In the Game Day thread, where posts arrive once every second and the pages fly by, that's a ridiculous request and you know it. Basically, you say something "is," then get mad when someone disagrees with you with facts, then you insult them (but say you didn't insult them), and ultimately hide behind the opinion card.

Nope, I say "X" and then state to point out said evidence when someone states "Y" on my comment. I don't doubt that someone will blame Caldwell for the 14 points the Saints have put on the Colts and state it was Caldwell's fault. Please point out where I have said explicitly anything other than that.

We can't catch a break. Thomas almost makes a pick, but doesn't. Caldwell tips the ball, but no Colts player gets it.

I know. People are really hard on our defense, and rightly so, but it's been our offense that keeps turning it over early in these games. Now our defense is trying to make something happen, but they aren't being rewarded for it.

And he'll set up a perfect screen to Sproles that goes for a touchdown. It would never work.

That strategy only works against new/inexperienced QB's, or guys like Brady who absolutely rely on lengthy protection.

Who cares.

They will score anyway.

The whole team's demeanor is down. No one is excited to play, no one has any energy. Look at Powers, Wayne, Garcon, all of them look like they are only here because they have to be. None of them look like they want to be here

Carter seems to have some juice left.

Who cares.

They will score anyway.

Maybe, or our D will do what they did on the last drive and actually force a field goal instead of auto-giving up a touchdown in 10 seconds.

Dumb reason to sell out just to see a bunch of guys run at Brees and risk a stupid penalty.

Maybe, or our D will do what they did on the last drive and actually force a field goal instead of auto-giving up a touchdown in 10 seconds.

Dumb reason to sell out just to see a bunch of guys run at Brees and risk a stupid penalty.

I know.

I just don't like seeing our guys pushed around.

I LOVE these guys.

Many teams would have quit by now.

Edited by WoolMagnet

No, it has to do with what this team is built to do. This team is built to play with a lead. Don't agree with it? Debate me. High powered offense scores points, defense stops occasionally. Offense scores more points. Defense stops tie. Offense wins.

I will debate you all day. Your wrong. Like them apples.

Edited by 21isSuperman
No need for personal shots
The whole team's demeanor is down. No one is excited to play, no one has any energy. Look at Powers, Wayne, Garcon, all of them look like they are only here because they have to be. None of them look like they want to be here

Yeah they just want to get out of there now. This is the type of loss a coach could lose his locker room. Caldwell will have a lot to do next week to keep the team together.

Other Carter's one fumble he has been our only bright spot. Glad he has come back and ran so well and glad to see Caldwell stick with him.

If this were a thread on the Colts Football forum, or the Draft forum, where posts are more akin to a responsive dialogue, I'd gladly dig them up for you. In the Game Day thread, where posts arrive once every second and the pages fly by, that's a ridiculous request and you know it. Basically, you say something "is," then get mad when someone disagrees with you with facts, then you insult them (but say you didn't insult them), and ultimately hide behind the opinion card.

Hey, I agree with his opinion.

Then again, I was a supporter of Saddam Hussein and Ghadaffi.

I know. People are really hard on our defense, and rightly so, but it's been our offense that keeps turning it over early in these games. Now our defense is trying to make something happen, but they aren't being rewarded for it.

Not trying to be an * but our D has really never worked well. This is the product of IMO poor managment of a team. We have had the GOAT qtrback and if we would have just had a semi descent team we would have won more than 1 SB. I never new untill this season how bad we really are.