Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Saints Snf Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bluebomber is just making everybody rage so hard it's hilarious. I especially love the lines where he accuses people of saying something they didn't say, and watch them rage.

Bravo on the trolling job, bluebomber. I'm laughing so hard that I'm in tears.

My opponent has Brees, I have Garcon...

Right now I lead him 124-98...

I also started Addai (it was either that or Michael Bush, and Fred Jackson has a bye week), and it looks like he's done for the night.

I also have Scobee kicking for me tomorrow night but I need Dallas to be anything but a non-factor today...

That's a matter of opinion. If someone wants to think that, they can. Untill they ask me they won't know will they?

No, that's a fact. You called them a genius because you believed their comment was foolish. That's how you worded it, that's how you conveyed it, that's what you meant.

At least own up to it, "genius."

Right now I lead him 124-98...

I also started Addai (it was either that or Michael Bush, and Fred Jackson has a bye week), and it looks like he's done for the night.

I also have Scobee kicking for me tomorrow night but I need Dallas to be anything but a non-factor today...

He's already beating me by 20 points. He has Newton and Brees as his QBs, I have Rivers and Hasselbeck haha

He's already beating me by 20 points. He has Newton and Brees as his QBs, I have Rivers and Hasselbeck haha

I have Aaron Rodgers as my QB.

I took Donovan McNabb as my backup QB (LOL), and this past week I ditched him. Guess who I got for a backup when Rodgers has his bye week this coming Sunday?

Curtis Painter!

Yeah, let's just let them score on every drive. Yep, that's the way to win the game tonight.

Could the Colts please get rid of Coyer and get a Defensive coach that actually knows what he's doing?

While coaching isn't helping, how can we stop all of their weapons? We don't have the personnel to match up with all of their weapons

No, that's a fact. You called them a genius because you believed their comment was foolish. That's how you worded it, that's how you conveyed it, that's what you meant.

At least own up to it, "genius."

While I respect your opinion, I hardly believe you're in the position to deliver judgement on said comment. If you disagree w/ said comment in terms of "it hurting feelings" then report it. I will deal w/ the matter in that regard. But if we are all to comb over each comment with a fine tooth comb then we could surely find something to offend some group.

Funny hardly anyone questioned Caldwell last season. I agree the team is hurting. But it's amazing during an off season to see the Bandwagoners seperated from the Fan-wagoners.

So people who think Caldwell is doing s poor job arent real fans? I'm just asking cause I'm not sure what you meant

I have Aaron Rodgers as my QB.

I took Donovan McNabb as my backup QB (LOL), and this past week I ditched him. Guess who I got for a backup when Rodgers has his bye week this coming Sunday?

Curtis Painter!

Nice haha. One of the other dudes in my league got Vick and Rodgers as his QBs, he's in first place

Funny hardly anyone questioned Caldwell last season. I agree the team is hurting. But it's amazing during an off season to see the Bandwagoners seperated from the Fan-wagoners.

Sorry high speed but this D has been like this for years we just don't have Manning to hide it. Has nothing to do with "bandwagoners" it's just fans showing frustration.

So people who think Caldwell is doing s poor job arent real fans? I'm just asking cause I'm not sure what you meant

I'm saying shut up and quit being haters. If you are a Colts fan, root on the Colts, quit worrying about the coaching during a season noone knew what was going to happen without Manning.

Bluebomer if you dont agree with other people way of reasoning with the colts poor play this year don't read it. Everybody has their own opinion it doesny mean you have to agree with it.

Right, let me not read an opinion on some thing on a message board. Why don't you do the same? Why doesn't anyone do the same on a message board in regards to an opinion they don't agree with? Just ignore it. You realize the danger in suggesting you just ignore an opinion you disagree with right in saying let's do that with all opinions we don't agree with. It leads to much greater and dangerous things.