Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Feeling Good About Sunday

Kenny

Guess this is more superstition than anything. I was reading articles as I always do when I can't sleep, when an elated feeling in my chest hit me. It was the very same feeling I got prior to the SF game, and look how that turned out. 

Now I'm not saying any one thing (T Rich getting off, Rogers getting time and fixing our WR woes, DHB gets glasses and they work,  secondary reads man coverage for dummies and gets it, Vaughn takes off his neck brace, just for you Lolly haha) will happen, or even a mixture of any of the aforementioned will happen. I'm just saying I am finding a new-found  confidence in my team, a feeling I haven't felt since the week before our strongest win of the season. Sure it's easy to rag on a lot of our flaws, but it'd be a lot easier to sit back and watch year 2 of the monster. I know I certainly couldn't have guessed we'd beat who we beat this year regardless of health.

haha thanks man. You are one of few people on here that know I have really been low on the forums and my posts per day and general activity have dived below rock bottom(Not that it was every high in the first place lol), but idk maybe it's the sleep deprivation(3 days straight zero sleep and counting haha) or something  just clicked and idk just feel good about us right now.

Guess this is more superstition than anything. I was reading articles as I always do when I can't sleep, when an elated feeling in my chest hit me. It was the very same feeling I got prior to the SF game, and look how that turned out. 

Now I'm not saying any one thing (T Rich getting off, Rogers getting time and fixing our WR woes, DHB gets glasses and they work,  secondary reads man coverage for dummies and gets it, Vaughn takes off his neck brace, just for you Lolly haha) will happen, or even a mixture of any of the aforementioned will happen. I'm just saying I am finding a new-found  confidence in my team, a feeling I haven't felt since the week before our strongest win of the season. Sure it's easy to rag on a lot of our flaws, but it'd be a lot easier to sit back and watch year 2 of the monster. I know I certainly couldn't have guessed we'd beat who we beat this year regardless of health.

im feeling good becouse reed is gone, raineys time to shine and rogers

Kenny, are you sure that  feeling in your chest wasn't gas? :D

Just joking man. I have a feeling you are right. We are going to kick some Titan butt in the oil can this week!!!

Im benching fleenor luck hilton on my fantasy team sunday,thats tells you how I think sunday will go.

Why would you bench Fleener? He had 100 yards against them last week and his targets have been 10, 10, and 8 since the Rams game.

Plus, their starting safety is out with a suspension.

Why would you bench Fleener? He had 100 yards against them last week and his targets have been 10, 10, and 8 since the Rams game.

Plus, their starting safety is out with a suspension.

Fleener is in the top 10 in TE rankings for the week so yea I think benching Fleener is not a good idea. Not to mention to do it you will have to root for a guy on the opposite team that we really badly need to beat on Sun.

I dont trust this team, walker had a big game against us, I like the matchups I have with my other players and trust them more.

Fleener is in the top 10 in TE rankings for the week so yea I think benching Fleener is not a good idea. Not to mention to do it you will have to root for a guy on the opposite team that we really badly need to beat on Sun.

I hope you are right Kenny! Maybe Pagano will get them fired up and they will come out (not defer the kickoff) and even score first!

If Neck Brace Vaughn actually defends a pass or two, I might have a feeling in my chest too. Lol

I'm just hoping the first time they try a crossing route we take it to the house to show we finally have an answer for them.

IMO the Colts will bounce back with a big win ..

53tb7.jpg

I feel better about this Sunday because we are coming back home, after a loss, against a division opponent.

There is 2 things I have learned from this team, we want to win the division ( i.e. beat the divisional teams) and we don't lose back-to-back games. 

So far, we are undefeated in both categories this year.

I agree with Irsay, we just need to wake up and get our heads out of our butts.

Did you get trampled or almost get trampled at Walmart to get it? Did you have to knock anyone out that tried to take it? Did anyone try to knock you out and take it?

haha I almost died reading your questions. The walmart event started at 6 and I went there at 4 to get my bracelet to reserved the t.v. Once you have a bracelet, you are guaranteed a t.v until 2 hours after the event time. So nope i didn't get trampled or anything. I just got in line(the line is pretty darn long but I was in the middle and it went kind of fast) and grab my t.v. Of course people look at my since I was carrying the t.v with my hands instead of using a cart like other people lol. I'm sure noone would have knock me out. I'm a pretty big guy since I played college football as a linebacker.

haha I almost died reading your questions. The walmart event started at 6 and I went there at 4 to get my bracelet to reserved the t.v. Once you have a bracelet, you are guaranteed a t.v until 2 hours after the event time. So nope i didn't get trampled or anything. I just got in line(the line is pretty darn long but I was in the middle and it went kind of fast) and grab my t.v. Of course people look at my since I was carrying the t.v with my hands instead of using a cart like other people lol. I'm sure noone would have knock me out. I'm a pretty big guy since I played college football as a linebacker.

Lol my buddy Brian did the exact same thing, gave me a laugh seeing him walking through wal mart at 5'10 140 pounds carrying a 72" tv box that was bigger than him lol.

LOL ok yea I thiink being a former linebacker that you would be safe on black friday. Well I dunno its pretty crazy i'm sure they would at least think twice before trying to knock you out and take your tv.

LOL ok yea I thiink being a former linebacker that you would be safe on black friday. Well I dunno its pretty crazy i'm sure they would at least think twice before trying to knock you out and take your tv.

I know that last year was wild and people getting trampled over but this year it was not that bad. Walmart had security all over the place. All i saw was a little bit of shoving and bad attitude but that was mostly it. I'm not sure if it was really crazy since I got out of there by 7. Just grab and left, it was easy :thmup: