Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Cardinals Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I expected the Colts to kind of get their butts kicked today.  I had a shred of hope that they may be able to make a good game out of it and pull off the win, but my expectations were very very low. 

However I do still expect the Colts to hold the tradition of not losing two in a row and come out and win against a divisional opponent at home next week.

86 passing yards for Andrew Luck. This doesn't bode well.

Every week, it seems, that we are saying "This is the worst he's played in his career." Every week he seems to be playing horribly. I think the loss of Reggie, and not having a suitable replacement, along with the horrible O-line has caught up to him.

Every week, it seems, that we are saying "This is the worst he's played in his career." Every week he seems to be playing horribly. I think the loss of Reggie, and not having a suitable replacement, along with the horrible O-line has caught up to him.

Don't forget Thomas and Allen

Those two make a big part of that. Anthony Constanzo doesn't get beat like that... and is the light shinning in the darkness that is the o-line.

He does get beat sometimes but the entire O-Line and him NEED to be fixed in the offseason. Luck takes entirely too many hits and I see constant collapses, man.