Roster Moves

Everyone

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL at david reed still being on this team smh

i dont care that griff was cut but it's absolutely maddening how david reed is still on this roster.

I keep telling you guys he's not going anywhere because he's from Baltimore with Pagano.

To get rid of David Reed, you gotta get rid of Chuck Pagano

Now, David Reed may be gone next season, but he's here for this season

Guest TeamLoloJones

LOL at david reed still being on this team smh

i dont care that griff was cut but it's absolutely maddening how david reed is still on this roster.

But Reed maybe the best in the league at making sure his team starts inside the 20 yard line.

I am Super excited at the thought Rogers could become productive over the next 5 games.
 We need that player.

And Pep got really good productivity out of our 3 TE`s against TN.
 I can see locking in Cunningham to make sure we have TE depth for the last 1/3 of the season & beyond, and maybe he will be good on special teams.

Because for whatever reason Grigson and Pagano still believe Reed is our best choose at KR.

:spit:

And you called my statement ridiculous? Cassius Vaughn (checks forehead to make sure he's not sick for actually using Cassius Vaughn's name in a positive sentence) , Lavon Brazill, & Josh Gordy do a better job at returning kicks than David Reed does

Jim Irsay @JimIrsay 3s

Roster moves today http://tinyurl.com/7xvpl4c

Elevated tight end Justice Cunningham from the practice squad to the 53-man active roster and waived wide receiver Griff Whalen. I can't understand why the waived Whalen instead of Reed.

2nd time this year they waived Whalen over Reed.   I couldn't figure it out the last time they did it, and after the last few weeks of watching Reed botch his one and only job over and over again, i really can't figure it out now.

I do find this kind of odd. Wasn't Whalen basically our number 3 receiver right now?

In a way..... yes

But the lineup could easily be when we go 3 wide. DHB (if his eyes work now) & Rogers outside while Ty Hilton lines up in the slot

Or insert Lavon Brazill where I put Da'Rick Rogers or DHB depending on what the coaches think. And whether or not DHB eyes are ready

Guest TeamLoloJones

I keep telling you guys he's not going anywhere because he's from Baltimore with Pagano.

To get rid of David Reed, you gotta get rid of Chuck Pagano

Now, David Reed may be gone next season, but he's here for this season

Tell that to Zibikowski...

2nd time this year they waived Whalen over Reed. I couldn't figure it out the last time they did it, and after the last few weeks of watching Reed botch his one and only job over and over again, i really can't figure it out now.

*Hands you Tylenol PM & hot tea*

You're gonna give yourself a headache trying to figure it out. Just go with the flow haha

I'm not sure that I like this move, not because I don't like Justice, but more so because Whalen played a key role on third downs. He's been targeted on third downs quite frequently. And he's made a few key first downs on those opportunities. I'm not saying that Whalen is irreplaceable, but I am saying that it is one less familiar receiver for Luck.

I'm not sure that I like this move, not because I don't like Justice, but more so because Whalen played a key role on third downs. He's been targeted on third downs quite frequently. And he's made a few key first downs on those opportunities. I'm not saying that Whalen is irreplaceable, but I am saying that it is one less familiar receiver for Luck.

Yeah, & one piece taken from the Stanford connection we had going on

:Cry: