Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

3 Games Out Of First.....

wercolts

Well, Seattle did make it last year at 7-9. If we had at least one flippin win, I would hold onto this as a reason to believe.

Here's my best case scenario:

@ New Orleans Saints (LOSS)

@ Tennessee Titans (WIN)

ATLANTA FALCONS (LOSS)

JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS (WIN)

BYE

CAROLINA PANTHERS (WIN)

@ New England Patriots (LOSS)

@ Baltimore Ravens (LOSS)

TENNESSEE TITANS (WIN)

HOUSTON TEXANS (WIN)

@ Jacksonville Jaguars (WIN)

That puts us at 6-10. If we can beat the Saints, I will officially keep hope alive. We couldn't beat the Chiefs or the Bengals. This makes me sad, very sad.

I feel we'll probably finish 3-13 with the worst ranked defense in the league when its all said and done. In the interest of the 2012 draft, STL has Bradford down for an unknown period of time (again) and Miami is coming off another loss, and they look terrible. The good news, in consideration toward the draft, is that STL has their franchise QB and they may well not trade their pick. Miami, however, will pick a QB without pause. They have been pleading for a Marino replacement since Manning's first year.

Every draft is important, but this upcoming draft stands to be the most critical draft since the great Manning was drafted, whether we take a QB with the first pick or not.

Edited by ruksak

this theory is for Kids on the grade school playground.

We arent going to the playoffs, and even if we did by some miracle, what would be the point?? To get beat, get another hard schedule next year, and low draft picks?

This team is deficient in many areas, and doesnt deserve to be playoff team. I love the Horse, but its not our year.

houston is going to lose alot more and we can beat the saints

come up guys lets be realistic we would have to beat two of three teams in the ravens saints and patriots

I would be to wager that you could find a person or two on here willing to bet you that will can all three

of those games. I love their fandom, but truly believe they just dont get it. We are not very good right now.

I would be to wager that you could find a person or two on here willing to bet you that will can all three

of those games. I love their fandom, but truly believe they just dont get it. We are not very good right now.

lol....see, thats where I'm torn and usually remain quite silent. When I read these uber-positive posts, part of me thinks "Wow, what a great die-hard fan", while another part of me thinks "Wow, what a jack___".

lol....see, thats where I'm torn and usually remain quite silent. When I read these uber-positive posts, part of me thinks "Wow, what a great die-hard fan", while another part of me thinks "Wow, what a jack___".

'faith' is the belief in something that is unlikely and not visible to you at this moment....

./.With that said: New Orleans is going to run up the score on us.....we do not match up at all......... :sadno:

and 2 of those against the division leader.

Interesting point to put things in perspective. With Manning the mantra always seemed to be never count out the Colts, they will find a way to win. Sadly, it's difficult to sincerely believe such a turnaround is possible, with this version of the Manningless Colts.

Why can't the Colts beat the Saints? The Colts played Tampa as well as Saints did and Brees is throwing a lot of balls to the wrong team this year.

Brees may be throwing a lot of balls to the wrong team but don't you remember that we can't catch a cold much less an interception. Just because the Tampa beat the Saints and we played Tampa well means nothing. Tampa also got the crap beat out of them the week prior. How can we go from 0-6 to all of the sudden winning games? The reasons why we are losing are not going to get fixed this season.

You are setting yourself up for uneeded heart break. We are 0-6. We are not making the playoffs.

QFT. Brees is going to have a field day with our horrible pass defense.

Heck Caldwell is running around talking about how we need to learn how to win and that is truly frightening when we have a pretty veteran team with guys like Clark, Wayne, Freeney, Mathis, and Bethea leading the way.

That would be something, if the colts actually make it to the playoffs and the defense has a great run with painter leading them to the superbowl lol.... epic dream right there.

Playoffs??.....what, Playoffs......did you say...playoffs?......I hope we can just win a game... rotfl