Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

randy bullock appreciation

chad hugo

I don't think it's right or fair to trash the kid, he'll be getting enough if that from Texans fans. Let's enjoy the win, not kick a guy while he's down.

I agree, lets try and kick him while's down, but miss the kick... lol sorry had to. Seriously I have no sympathy for the guy. His profession is kicking footballs and gets paid more than any of us can hope to get.

I don't think it's right or fair to trash the kid, he'll be getting enough if that from Texans fans. Let's enjoy the win, not kick a guy while he's down.

We're not trashing the kid. Didn't you notice the Randy Bullock appreciation thread? While the whole city of Houston will be burning his jersey( and if their forum is like ours, they'll have like 20 "Get rid of Randy Bullock" threads), we will be embracing him as the hero he should be. Randy Bullock for M.V.P.!

I agree, lets try and kick him while's down, but miss the kick... lol sorry had to. Seriously I have no sympathy for the guy. His profession is kicking footballs and gets paid more than any of us can hope to get.

So? He made mistakes at his job, we all do it.

I just heard Lamey and Sorgi's call.  Man if you aren't a Colts fan you really have to hate Bob Lamey but if you are a Colts fan you have to love him he's one of us watching the game.  Sorgi before he kicked it goes "come on miss one."  Ummm Jim we got our fair share of misses tonight before that one. 

In seriousness people need to remember tonight the next time people fall in love with a young hot shot kicker out of college and call for AV's job.  That's what this kid was and he is struggling.  When you have a guy like AV you deal with the misses here or there because you know he's money when you have to have him. 

I just heard Lamey and Sorgi's call.  Man if you aren't a Colts fan you really have to hate Bob Lamey but if you are a Colts fan you have to love him he's one of us watching the game.  Sorgi before he kicked it goes "come on miss one."  Ummm Jim we got our fair share of misses tonight before that one. 

In seriousness people need to remember tonight the next time people fall in love with a young hot shot kicker out of college and call for AV's job.  That's what this kid was and he is struggling.  When you have a guy like AV you deal with the misses here or there because you know he's money when you have to have him.

Agreed

I honestly can't stand listening to Lamey. He comes across as very negative...like every bad play is a dagger to the heart. Drives me nuts.

I honestly can't stand listening to Lamey. He comes across as very negative...like every bad play is a dagger to the heart. Drives me nuts.

If I were not a Colts fan, he would drive me nuts also.  Does anyone remember when he called the hockey games for the Indy team?  That's when I first starting to love listening to him. 

Well being a Colts fan I really love listening to Lamey call Colts games, living in SOCAL, you have the complete opposite, the announcers & news guys for Chargers/Lakers/Angels/Dodgers act as the teams can do no wrong...

It is a complete different type of homerism & I will take Lamey's brand of fandom anyday of the week...

That's why I've never been one to bring out the pitchforks when AV has a couple misses here and there, because when it comes down to it, I believe he'll make it. He might not make the 40 yarder in the first quarter, but he'll make the 50 yarder in the 4th ;)  Nobody thinks you need a kicker until you have one that keeps missing, and/or is unreliable.